Chapter One

Clarke's POV

I once read somewhere that when you first see your soulmate, you see colour for the first time. That was what happened when I saw Bellamy Blake for the first time. However, I just brushed it off seeing as he was a raging bitch. "Stop, the air could be toxic!" I said, my voice coming for a halt when my eyes were met with a tanned guy at the door. I saw colour... "If the airs toxic, were all dead anyway." Never mind, he's a dick. Colour, erased.

<One Hour Later>

Finally, away from camp and away was the douchebag who decided to call himself a leader. I was walking through the forest with Monty, Jasper, Octavia and Finn. We were on our way to mt.weather to get food. I was surrounded by trees and colours I've never seen before but I blocked them out, food was the number one priority at the moment. We managed to get to a river, its was the smart idea to stop and get water. However, Octavia had other ideas. She stood on a small cliff and started taking her pants off. I looked at the map and looked up again "Wait, there's not supposed to me a river here..." I said.

"Well there is," Finn said, coming close to my face, "So take your damn clothes off." He finished, smirking. I suddenly saw a large snake like thing swimming towards Octavia in the late...

"Octavia, get out of the lake." I said, nodding in the direction of the snake so everyone could see. We all got into action. Me and Monty threw rocks into the lake to distract the snake whilst Finn and Jasper tried to get Octavia out of the lake. Finally, Jasper managed to pull her out and we all fell next to her, dripping wet. Monty lightly patted Jaspers back and satirically said "Next time, save the girl."

Bellamy's POV

I just saw colour for the first time and it was when my eyes lay on the most bitch girl in the world. Sure, she was pretty, like super pretty but she was extremely bitchy. But that was the least of my worries. There was chaos around camp. Murphy and Wells already seemed to be arch nemesis's somehow. It has currently been an hour since they left for mt.weather and I'm worrying. Not just about Octavia, but about my princess... Shit, she's not mine I've known her for about an hour.... Fuck.

Clarke's POV

We finally made it to the river that we had to cross to get to mt.weather. Finn made a makeshift rope that we could ride to get over the river without getting wet. Finn was ready to go over the river when Jasper spotted Octavia looking at him. He tapped Finn and claimed he was ok to go first. Jasper took a deep breathe and swung across the river. He made it there safely and for a moment we thought Jasper was hurt. Suddenly, he stood up and started cheering, we all cheered after him. As I was ready to go, a spear suddenly came flying through the air. It hit Jaspers chest and he fell to the ground, a pool of blood surrounded him. Monty tried to run towards Jasper but Finn pulled him back. We all hid behind a rock, trying to see who shot Jasper. "We're not alone..." I said, my voice stuttering...