Sabrina Goldberg

Greetings everyone...I thought about making an Achmed the Dead Terrorist intro, but one that's not funny and two I probably would've offended someone. Seriously though if it's Jeff Dunham doing his thing then yes it's funny, but if you're doing that to offend or be rude than it's not. Anyway, you're probably wondering why is this girl just running her mouth so much and not telling us what we wanna know like about who she is, her WWE story, Seth Rollins, etc. To those people I say shut up and hold your horses we'll get there. I just wanna have some fun first and make a few side comments here and there. With that being said I think I've wasted enough of your time by being my obnoxious self so now it's time to introduce you to Sabrina aka me.

So my name is Sabrina Renee Goldberg I'm a second generation wrestler. Obviously, I'm the daughter of Bill Goldberg which means I'm kinda a big deal, but not really. I have an older sister named Mariah who is also a wrestler and she's really good. I'm also the niece of Paul Levesque because he's my mother's brother. I can't remember who's older and part of that is because I don't apply myself enough to care if I'm honest.

I'm 29 years old and about ready to retire from the business because I've been doing this for a while. I've faced the likes of Trish Stratus, Victora, and Lita just to name a few and I think it's time for me to walk away before I get truly burned out. I kinda have a thing for Colby Lopez (Seth Rollins) he's actually one of my best friends and he doesn't know I'm leaving yet. All he knows is that I'm leaving for a bit to rest up, and I don't really want him to know that I'm walking out. I think I just wanna do like Cm Punk and walk out with very few people knowing.

Well, I guess I'll tell you some more stuff about me. I'm a very sweet girl who you probably don't wanna anger because I have a very bad temper, but other than that I'm very laid back and chill. I can be highly opinionated and sometimes that makes people not like because I rarely if ever have a mouth filter. I used to be part of both Evolution and The Shield and even almost dated Roman Reigns, but we're not gonna talk about that. Well, I don't really know what else to say here so I guess I'm gonna go now peace friends.

 Well, I don't really know what else to say here so I guess I'm gonna go now peace friends

(That's what Mariah looks like ^^^^)