Christmas Fort

Before we start- I have some news! 

I may be updating slowly because... It's MIDTERM SEASON!!! (Boo...) 

So- I will be updating less until Winter Break, because I have to study and stuff like that. 

I hope you like this Christmas Special <3

Lillys POV:

I walk down the street, glad to be out of that blasted corset. Sneaking out was harder today than it has every been. Why, you may ask? Because it's Christmas Eve! The better question is why am I walking on the street with a wrapped present in my hand. Now, the answer to that is much more complicated.

You see, I'm going to Empire House. To give Mr. Ambrose a present for Christmas! Aren't I nice? I think he is going to hate-LOVE it! Because of how great I am to even CONSIDER getting him a present.

I wonder if he got me one... 

SHUT UP! Of course he wouldn't... would he?

ANYWAYS-oh watch out for that puddle- 

...

I look up, and it looks like I'm here already. 

Drip, Drip.

What is that annoying dripping on my head? I look up, and see the sky turn gray with clouds. I'll have to be quick to make sure I don't get caught up in a storm. (Ha, you see what I did there?)

I rush inside, go up the millions of stairs, and finally reach the floor.

Mr. Stones desk is empty, he isn't here today. 

Well duh, it's Christmas Eve. I bet Mr. Ambrose is here, he probably sleeps here.

Taking a deep breath and letting it out, I finally start to walk to is door. Knocking softly on it, I press my ear to the wood. I don't hear anything, is he even here? Suddenly, the door to MY office opens, and I whip around.

"AH!" Pointed at my face is the barrel of a gun. Suddenly, the gun is moved away from me, and there stands yours truly. Mr. Ambrose, and he doesn't look very happy.

"Mr. Linton! WHAT are you doing here?" He icily stars at me with a little bit of concern in his eyes.

"I-I wanted to give you a present. Since I won't be at work tomorrow, I was thinking about how you may be lonely, all by yourself on Christmas. So I went out and got you a present, so... That's why I'm here."

After a few moments of silence, he sighs and opens the door wider, as a signal for me to go inside. I bolt inside and into his office, him trailing behind me. He closes the door and sits at his office chair. He gestures for me to sit as well, and I comply.

"So, you-my secretary- got ME-your boss-a present? And came on a non work day, in mens clothes, instead of waiting two days to give it to me? Is that right?" He says to me. Why do I feel like he's trying to get something out of me?

"Yes, sir. That's right! Here you go!" I try to keep the cheeriness in my voice as I get the box with his present in it. I take a breath, and put it on his desk.

He looks at the brightly decorated box that sits in front of him, and then back up at me. I smile wider, if that's even possible, and watch as he does next.

Looking at the box again, he reaches out his hand, and takes it. 

Hey guys! I'm SO SORRY this is so short- but as I said before- I really don't have the time. Plus, I got a sprained wrist- again! So it's hard to type and I didn't have the patience to write well. This is going to be a series AU and I already know how it's going to end, I just need time to write it. 

Follow!

Vote!

Comment!

Be Happy!

-Crackers03