CHAPTER 8 : California *Part 3*

Ezra

I held onto his plump ass, kneading the flesh as he sucked on the mark on my neck. I moaned as I slipped my finger into his ass crack, the tip of my finger rubbing his hole which quivered.

"Ezra," he whimpered then and I rolled us so that he was under. I stood on my knees and turned him over onto his stomach. I kneaded his ass before spreading his ass cheeks apart and flicking my tongue and earning a moan.

I covered his quivering hold with my mouth, my tongue pushing against him gently, his hips bucked and he groaned then and I saw him grab hold of the sheets roughly. I let my tongue plunge into him,in and out my tongue plunged deeper and he moaned, moving against my face. I pulled away and ran my tongue over to his balls before kissing up his back.

Then,without waisting time, I jammed my cock into his heat with a loud moan. I went all the way in and grinded into his prostate and he squirmed beneath me, rolling his hips and begging for more.

I bit his ear as I pulled out then pushed back into him,in and out,each thrust harder and sharper than the last. I handled him like a man,roughly and without mercy. It was pure pleasure for both of us.

"Mate!" He growled at me,"yes! Yes! Don't stop," he groaned and moaned at the same time. I grabbed his hair,tugging,feeling myself get closer and closer to completion.

"Cody," I panted heavily close to his ear. "Cody," then my movements became sloppy and hasty. I groaned then moving faster. "Fuck!" I came into him,filling him to the brim and he moaned loudly,I could feel his orgasm which made me push my cock deeper into him with a sighed moan.

"Yes!" He rocked against my. I pulled out and turned him over. He made the bed wet and I kissed him passionately,grabbing him all over,memorising every curve and edge.

"I love you."  I mumbled into his neck as he panted. He rolled us so I was below and grinned at me. He sat on my cock which caused me to shiver as my need for him grew again.

"Oh,I'm just gonna show you,how much I love you." He rolled his hips and I grabbed onto his cock. He moaned beautiful and I just wanted to capture this moment and keep it forever.

Then we joined our minds,body's and souls again.

Oh,it was gorgeously done too!

______

Cody sat beside me in the diner. He was blushing and I was smirking at him. My neck was covered in Hickeys big and small and I didn't bother to hide them.

"I can't believe you." He mumbled." As nice a it is to see,your grandma might think I'm horribly inappropriate. "

"Oh,relax,child." He smiles then at me. My eyes widened then as his hand found my man bits between my legs. I swallowed then.

"Who are you calling child now,huh?" He bit my ear and my eyes fluttered as he massaged me.

"Cody," I groaned and he stopped. I was breathing heavily and biting my lip. I laid my head down."You will pay for this." I mumbled to him.

"Cody!" The voice of my mom sounded and my boner calmed almost immediately. I looked up to see another woman older but still beautiful was beside my mom. "Ezra,how are you two." My mom greeted.