Chapter 1

And you....Are. It." He said, his bat swaying lightly.

"If anybody moves, cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father... you may scream, you may cry, hell. You'll be doin' alot of that." His words echoed before bringing his barbed wire bat down onto... Abraham's head. I flinched and stood behind Simon, his right hand man. Once all the 'beating' sounds were over, I dared to open my eyes.

"Willa." I looked up.

"Y-yes?" I looked at...Negan, he motioned for me to come, and I did,He held out his hand, bat dripping with blood, I handed him a cloth and he wiped blood off his face and jacket, I stood there as he looked at all of Rick's group. I knew most of their names, screaming and such.

There was Rick, Michionne, Daryl, Rosita, Sasha, Eugene, Adam, Glenn, A-Abrabam, and....Carl. I looked at the boy, kneeling like the others.

"Hahah look at my dirty girl..." Negan laughed.

"Willa, doesn't she just look....satisfied?" He asked, his bat sticking in my face. I nodded.

"This is my daughter, aint she precious?" My...dad shook me slightly, then he looked down at Rosita.

"Were you and...him dating?..pfft.. that sucks because Red, and he is. And will forever be Red just took one... or six for the team!" He gave her a grin.

"Now look at it." He shoved Lucille, his bat in her face, just the Daryl jumped up, and punched my dad in the face before he was tackled to the ground, D thrusted his crossbow in Daryl's face.

"Want me to do it, right here.. right now?" He growled.

"Nah.." My dad smirked, He stood up,

"Now, that is a no no, told yah the first one's free, I get it, I do but I warned you, I will shut that shit down. Willa.. What's the words?" I frowned, chewing on my sleeve.

"Willa.." He looked at me.

"N-No exceptions..." I looked down, he nodded.

"No exceptions!" And swung his bat into Glenn's head.

Glenn fell forward, facefirst and slowly sat up, his eye was popping out of his skull, blood was flowing from his forehead.

"M...M..." Glenn was stammering, I turned away, I found myself on my knees, staring at Rick's group, they looked heart broken, which shattered my heart. Carl's lip was twitching, I could hear him growling. I could hear Glenn stammering.

"M-Maggie... I will find you.." Spitting blood, My dad spoke more but I blocked it out and winced as he continued beating Glenn's head in. Then Carl looked at me, his expression murderous, I could tell he wanted my dad dead...