Chapter 4

I had fallen half asleep on the way back, when the truck stopped I was too tired to move, dad picked me up and started off inside, I stared over his shoulder as they dragged Daryl out of another truck, towards the cells they moved him around as if he was a doll, throwing him around and such.

My dad carried me to our room, my bed was a small twin in the corner, his was a king size in the middle of the room. He threw me down on mine and he dropped down onto his.

"I saw you watching him." Dad said, I knew what he meant, Carl. I remained silent, thinking about him.

"He'll probably hate you, because of me." I looked at him, he was smirking I whined, 'Did he think his murder was a joke?..' I thought.

"You like him dont you." He stared at me, I stared at the floor, silent.

"Dont. You." He repeated, So I nodded, barely listening, thiking, He sat up.

"Nothing is ever going to go on with you and one eye." He snickered.

"Dont call him that!" I hissed, He jumped off his bed and strode to me in a matter of seconds and pinned me to the wall.

"Dont. Yell at me. Or tell me what to do." He was holding my wrist and shoulder tightly, almost hurting, I whimpered and clolsed my eyes. He roughly realeased me, and I stared at the ground, all my previous confidence and strength had slipped out, he always had a way of making it to where I couldnt have my confidence around him, I was always below him...

Dad grabbed Lucille and left, shutting the door, I jummped at the sound, and looked down ay my wrist his 'hand print' was bruised there, just like my other wrist, arms and back of my neck, because he blacks out when hes angry, and he can get violent, and he cant notice what he does.

I could hear Dad's voice from down the all then I sat up, 'Im gonna find out where Daryl is.' I thought and jumped off my bed, racing out of my door, and to the opposite direction of my dad, I could hear Dwight's voice and grunting so I followed that.

I hid behind the corner as Dwight forced Daryl into a small closet we call 'cells', then he left, and I was left alone with the cell.