Normal day...Kinda

No one's POV
The kids wake up and it's silent, that is, until David started to scream about how battle day was coming soon. All the kids gathered in the center where David was as he explained how it worked, he seemed nervous.
"Okay children, this is how we are gonna do battle day this year! We will use our magic abilities to fight anyone of mine and Gwen's choice, you are not allowed to hurt to the point where they die, only to the point where they are up unconscious and such. Your partners will be assigned tomorrow."
All the kids wispered among themselves and Harrison just sighed and walked away. David runs up to him
"Hey Harrison. You okay?"
"No. I'm not participating in Battle day this year. Never again will I do that shit!"
"Language young man. Now it's okay that you don't want to participate, you can watch."
Harrison walked off without responding to David. David was left standing alone.

Max, Nikki, and Niel were sitting together in the dining hall just talking amongst themselves
"What do you think all this shit is about Max? And do you think Niel will be able to fight?"
"NIKKI I CAN FIGHT"
"Shut it Niel. And I don't know what this Battle day shit is I just wanna get it over with so we can go back to practicing and now fighting"
The kids grow silent and all you hear is the door slam open to reveal a tall looking figure wearing all white-- David? No it can't be
"IM BACK CHILDREN"
Gasps filled the room as all you heard were the name repeated 'Daniel' here 'Daniel' there.

Daniels' POV

The sight of all the children staring at me surprised. Like they haven't seen me before, well of course when they were all 10 or 11 I was the 'bad guy'. The kids look around and then back at me. They all looked shocked to see me, I wonder why... Well that doesn't matter I'm back for battle day. Hahahaha!!!

Max's POV
OH GOD NOT HIM! Daniel... My old "babysitter" hated him. He gotta go

No one's POV
The kids were frozen in shock until Daniel was taken away by David and Gwen... The kids then went on with their days talking about Daniel then it was time for bed. The kids gather one last time while David "tries" to explain to the kids about Daniel but the kids ignore him and then go to bed

Welp I guess this was a normal day... Kinda?

~End of Episode 6