Yes...

You take the vial and tell Kid and Liz to restrain you because knowing yourself you will try to run from the needle. "Maka, everyone....If I don't have happiness what's the point in living? in doing this because....I LOVE CRONA OK!! and I'm not going to forget you guys!" you pass the needle to Patti and then Screams of pain came from you.

"Do I stop kid?"

"...N...no Patti use it all..." kid said starting to cry.
You start to go insane and you loose control of your body, the only sanity you have left is a small amount that is focused on Crona.
You sit up and out of anger you jump out of the window to go after Crona. Running away was the only thing you could do and talking was something you can't do until you fix what you did with Soul and Crona. With an Evil smile you bash the door open and giggle. Soul looked over "Well well well what do we have here? Back for more are you?" All you could do was laugh at him. You look for Crona and see him on the floor In front of Soul. "Let him live...its me you want right soul? well you can have me but first let me do this!" You punch Soul and pick up Crona. You couldn't stop giggling and the madness was getting really bad.

"We leave alive ok Crona?" Crona looked at you confused. And then Soul uses his arm blade to slice your arm off but.....(black blood hardens) "Hehehe....you failed soul...."

"W...wha?!" You find a pointy stick and pierce his stomach. Soul falls to his knees and bleeds out.

"Bye Bye Soul....." you giggle and go back to the DWMA with Crona on your shoulder. "Don't die on me Crona!" You climb in the window you
Jumped from and placed Crona on the bed next to the one you were in. Running to find Lord death would be hard so "42-42-5242"

"Hello? Oh (y/n)!! please come to the death room" Death answered the phone (mirror).

"I can't do that....leaving Crona would hurt me.....get Stein to the nurses office ASAP!!" the call got interfered and you hung up.

Sitting next to Crona made you feel really upset, Soul was dead... at least you think he's dead...you think 'maybe I was supposed to die?' The madness got even stronger and you couldn't handle it so you lay on the floor hoping to die.