Chapter Four

FINALLY! Chapter 04! Here you go guys ;) Sorry it's short. I'll try to add tomorrow. I mean... later. Since it's 04:09am already.

Kinda boring, I know. I'll make it up to you guys on the next chapter!!!

I'll be hitting the sack. :)

Okay, I'll stop rambling now.

Try to enjoy you guys! 

Love y'all! 

-INNA ♥ xx

As usual, I had school the following day after the whole makeover thing I did. But at that time, my presence at school was out of the ordinary.

The way people looked at me, it was different. In fact, it felt so eerie that MY FELLOW STUDENTS WERE ACTUALLY LOOKING AT ME; Rose Campbell, the ever-so-unpopular at school. Just so you know, I don’t usually catch people’s attention unless I do something dim-witted. Well, it’s not the same now; having to be a completely new person in the people’s eyes. Eyes meet, smiles greet. (Wait, what? Yeah, it just rhymed. Okay, now forget that I butted-in)

In all honesty, I don’t really care what people think about me. I didn’t change my appearance for their sake; neither for popularity nor anything like it. It was for me to grow as a person, to live life because YOLO!!!

Dad was in the mood to bring me to school that day, another uncanny thing. As we reached the campus gates, I spotted Jessica alone near the lobby as I arrived a bit early than I regularly do. And yet another unusual and weird occurrence! I told you it was a start of something new! J

Jess was taken aback—her eyes went wide, jaw dropped—when she saw me walking towards her, disbelief of what she was currently seeing. I heard several people’s gasps and banters about me as I continued walking; “Isn’t that the girl from our class? What’s her name again?”… “I never thought she could be so pretty!”

As soon as I got to where Jessica was, she began blinking her eyes, “Is this for real?” she verbalized, “Is it Rosalie Anne Campbell who’s standing right in front of at this very moment?”

“Yep!” with the popping ‘p’ sound, “It is I, Rosalie Anne Campbell, your classmate since first grade and your best-EST friend!” I spoke in a British accent.

She gave me a grin and simply asked, “Why?”

“Should I explain myself now or should we wait for Dani and Sophie to arrive before I start? You know that I don’t like repeat myself.”

“Fine, we’ll wait for them.” She sighed.

************************

The moment Dani had noticed that it was me who was right beside Jess, she started shouting, “Oh my gosh” repeatedly. Believe me, it was irritating.

All three of them were so intrigued by the modifying I made to myself, so I did what I promised Jessica: I explained myself to them.

“First of all, I want to personally ask you girls how I look. How is it?” I asked.

Sophie raised her eyebrow at me and said, “Really, Rosie? Really?”

“Are you plainly asking us how you look or you really just wanted to hear from us the obvious?” Jessica added.

“Well…” I uttered and they all rolled their eyes at me.

“WHAT ELSE CAN WE SAY? YOU LOOK GORGEOUS, DUMMY!” they chorused in sarcasm.

“But seriously, you do look great, Rosie. This whole new you suit you well.” Dani complimented.

“Geez, thanks girl! Okay moving on… Jess, remember when we were 5 years old, I had that soaring dream to be like Britney Spears and be a star like her? Well, I realized that I needed to at least do my best to achieve my goals, right? So I started with grooming myself. You know, to give a little boost to my confidence.” I sputtered out.

“Well, that’s reasonable. But this whole outward change thing of yours won’t affect anything, right? I mean, us four… we’ll still be intact?” Sophie asked despondently.

“Of course, it wouldn’t change a single thing.”

“Yay!” hollered Jessica

“Okay. Don’t want to be a joy killer,” Dani interrupted, “But we need to head inside for our class, before we’d be late. Too much drama, girls! Let’s go!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uhhhhhhhhhh..... Hey peeps :) Sorry it's taking me so long to update this story :( School started already (since 18th of June).. so I'm busier than ever :(( Anyway, I'll be adding a lil more for Chapter 04, aryt? Just a quick description of the 3 amigos of Rosalie. So you guys would have an idea. :) So yeah. 

Enjoy :)

 Among the 3 girlies I'm always with, I'm closest to Jessica. She's been my buddy since I was first grade. That crazy banana's with me through the ups and downs of my boring life.

Jess is a happy-go-lucky type of girl. She's really fun to be with even though she gets annoying and sarcastic at most times. Blue eyed with blonde hair, that's my cracked up best friend.

Now Dani here'sa lot like Jess. She's the loudest among our little group. I mean, she's got that irksome voice that could literally hurt your ears. Irrational as she is, I consider Dani the prettiest of us four... Okay scratch that. Maybe she's the runner up, considering yours truly as the prettiest. *grins*

Kidding aside, she's really gorgeous. She has glistening green eyes that is very attractive. (Oh please, don't think I'm BI) Dani's got a natural brown-ish black hair that flows almost until her lower back. Quite long isn't it?

And last and of course not the least, Sophie. She's the youngest of the four of us though our age gaps are only months in difference. She's the quiet type and the dilligent one. Alongside, Sophie's also joyful and  she has a good sense of humour. Sophie's like my little sister. Such a cutie patootie with her wavy brown hair :)

I love my friends. Not just because they're crazy like me, but because we accept each other as is. :)

So yep, that's gotta be all you have to know by now. 

Anyway you'll be knowing them a lot more soon!

And by the way!! I started writing Chapter 5 already.  :-) HORAY! but then I'm not sure when I'll be posting it. But it will be soon! I promise!

Aaaaaaaaaaaand. 5/5 lads will be appearing on the later part of the story. SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING GUYS. HANG OOOOON.

Aryt. Too much of the author's note. :) THANKS FOR READING MY STORY!!!

Read, share, comment, vote! You're free to do all of those for me :""> Mehehe.

Lastly, if anyone is kind enough to make a cover photo for this, I WOULD DEDICATE A CHAPTER FOR YOU :"> THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 

Okay. THIS IS THE VERY VERY LAST THING IMMA SAY.

Please help me let #MoreSolosForNiall trend on Twitter please! On July 8, 2012. 5-8pm. (Philippines time, GMT +8) THANK YOU SO MUCH. 

I WILL LITERALLY STOP RAMBLING NOW. KTHANKSBYE.

Love you guys xx

-INNA