Chapter Six

I woke up at around 6am even though it’s a Saturday; guess I was just too pumped up for our meeting this morning at the studion. I just stayed in my room until mom called for breakfast. I’d eaten glorious pancakes for today, and heaven knows it made my day right. Whilst I was having breakfast, I got a text from Carla saying,

From: Carla

Good morning Rosalie! Meet me at 9. I’ll be waiting for you in the lobby. See you! J

I checked the time on my phone and it says it’s 7:28am already. I had to hurry because I prepare too long. Believe it or not, it takes me an hour to fix myself. Are all girls like that? Oh crap.

I took another bite of my delicious pancake and ran upstairs. I snatched a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tank top with UK’s flag printed on it and my undergarments from the closet and headed straight to the shower room. I tried to have the quickest shower I can and got dressed up. I put on my red Keds on and tied the shoelaces securely. I applied a little eyeliner and some lip gloss and TADAAAA! I’m ready!

I hopped on Jake’s Rangerover because he insisted to bring me to the studio. I sense that he’s so supportive of the fact that I’m finally pursuing my dreams. Jake was such an enthusiast of music and my talent. He never failed to believe in me; he kept me going and helped me learn more. Okay, I’ll stop now ‘cause it’s getting all cheesy. Don’t get me wrong, I love my brother!

The drive was fun and deafening. We sang along as Paramore’s songs blasted on Jake’s stereos the whole trip which was good for the reason that it made my mind at ease and it didn’t made me anxious of the meeting.

Soon enough SYCO Records’ building was in sight.

“Hey, you go out there and show ‘em what you got, alright? Call me when I can pick you up already. Good luck little buddy!” Jake pulled over and gave me a good luck hug before he went off.

I huffed and said, “Well, this is it.”

I had a hard time getting inside because there were lots of screaming fans and paparazzi outside the building. I’m more than sure that One Direction’s here.

I heard Carla’s voice calling onto me once she spotted me in the lobby.

“Hi Rosie! I’m so happy you came, dear! Had hard time getting in?” She said as she enfolded me.

“Ugh... Yeah. Fans and paparazzi were everywhere.” I said.

“Well, since the boys from One Direction are here, the studio is flooded with those guys.” She pointed out at the humongous crowd outside.

“They’re really something, aren’t they?” I probed as we were walking towards the elevator.

“Yep! Are you a fan? One Direction is at its peak right now. So glad for my boys! As you know, Mr Cowell lets me take care of the boys. He’s really been busy these past few months.” I modestly smiled and nodded and she continued, “If I’m not mistaken, Zayn and Harry attend classes in your school right?”

My cheeks started to redden, “Erm, yeah.”

“Has Harry ever been cheeky to you?” I chuckled at her question and said, “No.” I couldn’t tell her that I wish so. That’d be so awkward. Ha-ha.

“So you guys don’t know each other?”

“Nope!” I answered with a popping ‘p’

“Well, since they’re here, would you like to get to know all 5 of them later?”

OH. HOLY. CRAP. IF. I. COULD. ONLY. JUST. SCREAM. AT. THE. TOP. OF. MY. LUNGS. RIGHT. NOW. I. FREAKING. WOULD.

“Sure.” I managed to spit out calmly.