Chapter 9

"Hey Guys! What you doing here?" I said as I waved my hand. "We are just hanging around. What about you Tanya?" said Ishaan little stressed. "I am on my way to college." I smiled. "Okay." said Ishaan and turned to the other side. "Is everything alright?" I asked with curiosity. "You know Tanya..." said Tarun while he was interrupted by Ishaan. "Yeah, everything is fine. You carry on we have some work round the corner. See you later. Bye." said Ishaan and pulled Tarun off with him.

Ignoring whatever happened I started walking. After walking a few steps I felt someone was watching me. I turned back and found no one. The place seemed a little strange and weird. I hurried my steps and felt that someone hurried them too. Finally with mixed emotions I reached college and felt safe. I don't know what's happening around. These strange incidences are scaring my nerves down. "Hey! Sweetheart! How are you today? Sorry I couldn't come to pick you up." said Ray as he walked to match up my steps. "I am fine. How are you? And it's okay not a problem." I faked a smile. "I am good. What's wrong? You seem worried." he said with concern. "I'll tell you everything after class." I replied blowing my worries away. "Okay. Until then take care." he said with a smile. I smiled back in response and left for my class.

After the class I met Ray in the canteen. As usual he was having his favourite black coffee. And mine was kept waiting for me beside his cup. As I made myself comfortable on the chair my phone rang. I received the call. "Hello!" "Hello Tanya! I had to ask you something." "Yes, go ahead Ajay." "Do you know Akansha's friends who do not belong to our college?" "No. She never told me about them. By the way how do you know about them?" "I know just like that. Okay I'll talk to you later. Bye." he hung up before I could reply.

**Hey All.. Do vote, comment, follow :) Thank you..**