💏Your first kiss with them💏

MIKE
~Sudden~
-y'all's first kiss was after you defeated the demogorgon. You guessed you both just got caught up in the moment but y'all became more than friends in the matter of days.

DUSTIN
~Cute~
Y'all's first kiss was after you two were in the tunnels. When you returned to the Byers household, he told you everything. How he felt, how he has had a crush on you for so long. You cut him off by lightly pecking his lips. He was a blushing, stuttering mess. (CUTTEE😭😍)

WILL
~Loving~
Y'all's first kiss was when Will was in the hospital after he returned from the upside down. You did it, in front of the whole party. You didn't care. Your lover was safe.

LUCAS
~Comforting~
Y'all's first kiss was after Steve beat the demodogs. You were scared out of your mind, which Lucas helped calm you down. He got a little too caught up in the moment, and kissed you. Wowow!

STEVE
~so not Steve Harrington~
You had heard from other girls about the way Steve kissed them, but it wasn't  right at all. Y'all's first kiss was slow, loving, and sweet. It was after Steve dropped Dustin off at the Snow Ball. You both decided to stay home and watch movies together. You sure as heck we're glad you did.

JOHNATHAN
~Timid~
Y'all's first kiss was odd. You two were listening to music and he was videoing everything. Neither of you were quite sure how it happened, but you two ended up kissing. He was so tender and timid, it was almost scary. He looked so confused when you pulled apart, but you just bursted out laughing, causing him to as well.

(OH MY LAWRDY GUYS! I can't believe were at 11 reads in the first part. AND ALSO, 1 VOTE ON EACH "CONTENT PART"!!! Thank you sooo much for taking time to read this. You really don't know how much it means to me. I'm ecstatic that I decided to put the time and effort into this book! Thank you for reading and I'll see y'all later😘

                                             —Riley🦕
Word count:353

Ps please watch this Video till the end. I wheezed😂