His favorite thing about you (physical)

MIKE
Your hair
He loves how it frames your face perfectly, and brings out your facial features. He loves everything about it.

DUSTIN
Your smile
He loves your smile, because there's a good chance he's the reason. He loves to see that sweet grin you have every chance he gets.

WILL
Your eyes
He loves to get lost in your eyes. He loves the colors, the details, you name it. You'll often catch him just starting into your eyes from time to time.

LUCAS
Your voice
He loves the way your voice sounds. He says it sounds like an angel speaking from above (cheesy right) Anyways, he love to hear you speak.

JONATHAN
Your expressions
He loves how expressive you are. He thinks it's perfect for photography and that it suites you perfectly. He loves how he can tell what kind of mood your in just by looking at you.

STEVE
Your body
No dip. Of course Steve loves your body. He love each and every curve, stretch mark, bruise, and bone on and in your body. (Y'all can guess the rest ;))

(Yee wowsers. Another part done. Sorry for the late update, school dance. I'm only going to update once a week for the next couple weeks because of the holidays.
Thanks for reading❤️.)
—Riley🦕