Zach!!

I just realized I never finished this book😂 sorry.

I know who I'm choosing..

The thoughts ran through my mind as I ran in the rain going to the Why Don't We house.

I was soaked by the time I reached the boys house.

I rang the doorbell

No answer

I rang it again

No answer

You got to be kidding....

Finally I heard footsteps "coming!" Someone yelled and it sounded like..."oh hey Y/N" Zach said as he opens the door. "Zach.." I started to say. "Your soaked, come in" he said. "Zach...I chose you" I say. "What?" He says. "I chose you" I repeated. "Really?" He asked. "Really!" I say. He grabbed me and hugged me so tight. When he let go he smashed his lips against mine.

*4 years later*

I was getting dressed. Today was the day I marry my best friend, soulmate, love of my life. The day I marry Zach Herron. We are both 20 now and i couldn't be any happier now.

What your wearing

*skip*

"You may kiss the bride" the preacher said. Zach grabbed your waist and pulled you closer and you wrapped your hands around his neck then y'all kissed. "Mr and Mrs. Herron" the preacher said and y'all walked down the aisle with yalls arms linked.

*3 years later*

Age 23 and I couldn't be any happier. I'm married to Zach and we have a baby boy, Grayson Seth Herron and I'm pregnant with a baby girl and her name will be Alison Faith Herron.

The end!!
❤️❤️❤️

I liked the ending. Imagine being married to Zach and having his children ❤️

Thanks so much for over 2k reads and thanks for reading!!