two

"i think i'm going to go to bed.."

"you can sleep in my bed, and i will sleep on the couch". i nod

i walk into the the back of the cabin to the bedroom and lay on the king size bed, as soon as my face hit the pillow i smelt his cologne.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

i wake up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. i walk out of the bedroom rubbing my eyes from the lack of sleep.

i see grayson with his back facing me and his front facing the stove with his shirt off. i haven't even known him for 24 hours and i already think i like him.

"good morning" i say smiling

"good morning kim" he says turning around

i see his six pack , my eyes wondered all around his chest.

"how did you sleep" i got out my thought

"good"

"since your car is still on the side of the road" he laughs, "would you like me to call the towing company?"

"yeah actually that would be awesome" i say looking down and smiling

"your smile is gorgeous"

"thank you" i say blushing

he calls the towing company, "they said it would be a three hour wait"

"okay thank you for letting me stay here grayson"

"no problem kimberly"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

as i was leaving grayson's house i grabbed a piece of paper and wrote my number.

\1 week later/

i rush to grab my phone as it rings, i looked at the caller ID to see a random number. i pick up the phone expecting everyone but grayson.

"hey, it's grayson"

"hey grayson, what's up"

"i was wondering if you wanted you to hang out?" he said nervously.

"yeah, i'm free"

"okay text me your address and i will be there to pick  you up"

i hang up and text him my address and rush to take a shower and get ready.

text message from: grayson
hey i'm here

i rush down the stairs of my apartment to see a turquoise bronco guessing it was grayson's car.

"where are we going" i say hopping in the car.

"well depends, how are you feeling"

"what do you mean"

"are you feeling lazy or adventurous"

"kinda lazy" i say laughing

"okay then we're going to my house to watch netflix and eat snacks" i smile

we get to his house and i was amazed by the size of it.

we go inside and go down these marble stairs to a see a couch and a huge flat screen T.V.

i sit on the couch and grayson grabs a bunch of snacks for us.

we both end up falling asleep after watching two movies.

i wake up and look at my phone to see the time

8:31 pm

i look at grayson still sleeping and decide to spend the night.

i put a blanket on grayson then lay back on the couch and fall asleep.

12:52

gray slightly shook me and i woke up again.

"kim, kim, lets go"

"go where gray" i say confused.

"just trust me"

i get up from the couch and grayson grabs his keys and we start driving.

we get to this beautiful mountain top. as i get out of the car a rush of cold washes over me and i shiver. grayson notices and he gives me a sweatshirt to put on.

when i put on the sweatshirt i smell the same scent i smelt on his pillow.

"most beautiful view in California" i nod

i go up and stand behind gray and admire all the beauty infront of me.

grayson turns around and goes up to me, lust fills his eyes.

he leans in and so do i, our lips touch and they felt like two puzzle pieces meant to be together.