Part 1/The white man

The Pic up top my best friend made if you have a camp Camp Amino go follow her she is ..Derinère.. Buttttt anyways welcome to my story yay this is my first story so bear with me here anyways hope you like it and On o the STORY!!!!

Your pov

Penelope!!! WAKE UP ITS ADOPTION DAY!!!. But i don't wann- Wait do say its adoption day? Yes now hurry up!. Yes its adoption day oh yea hello my name is penelope or pal either one I'm 9 years-old and i live in the orphanage i guess you wanna know what happen? Well my parents never wanted me they say I was an accident. When I turn 5 they put me in a orphanage but I still keep a smile on my face no matter what. Now what to wear OH i know. I put on a short white and blue  dress with is black sneakers (what you wear)

 I put on a short white and blue  dress with is black sneakers (what you wear)

Once you where done you went down stairs to see a lot of adultsSo you went with the other kids and just hang out with them and play with the little kids

So you went with the other kids and just hang out with them and play with the little kids. One by One kids were getting adopted by there new moms and dads or mom and mom or dad and dad you however were just sitting at one of the chairs drawing. Then a man came in and he was wearing all white? Like ALL WHITE head to toe well hes hair was blond. He was walking around looking at the kids but he turn is head and look at me. He walk over to me and now he was right next to me I also realized how tall he is. Hello my name is Daniel what your? I put a smile on my face well Ih Daniel my name is Penelope its nice to meet you.  he chuckled well its nicw to meet you to Penelope what are you doing here and not with the other kids? Daniel said. Oh i was just drawing picture and I also wanted to be alone. He noded his head well can I see your drawing? He ask. Sure I gave him my drawing which it was a rose. Anways he look at my drawing and said well this is a pretty drawing what else do you do?. I told him I love doing the violin and the guitar and like reading he noded his head and left. He came back and said he was adopting me ME I hug him and ran to my room grab everything.  When I was done I went back down stairs and saw him waiting for me. You ready he ask I noded my head and we left.

Yay that it hope you like it and stay tune for the next chapter so yea bye