Chapter 2/Meeting them and making new friends

YES EVERYBODY IM BACK WITH A ANOTHER CHAPTER YAAAY anyways hope you enjoy

Daniel pov
After me and Penelope got out the orphanage we went back to my house which its NOT all white it was a brownish color house(or maybe it is all white🤔 oh well) anyways she is asleep right now in her new room also not all white it was blue. But im going back to that camp with Penelope even know its stupid because I almost killed the kids in that camp and there also little Fuckers and a bad influence I still think it's a good idea.

Your pov
You woke up to a loud sound like something just broke. you got off bed and you walk were the sound was and your were right. There was l black cat and a broken glass cup. God darn it not again. You see daniel in the kitchen probably cooking something.Oh pal your up did dark wake you? Daniel said um yea I heard a glass break and wanted to see what happened. Daniel let out a sigh and went to get a broom I'm sorry about that dark always break stuff when it's out of the way or just bored he said. It's no problem daniel and what are you making? After Daniel was done cleaning the the mess he said oh just making some waffles wanna help. I shook my head yes and help him with the rest. After that we ate and he that we are going somewhere and told me to get dress. I was excited I ran up stairs and got dress! after I was done i saw Daniel was on the phone so i just waited in the living room.

Daniel pov
I was on the phone talking to David that I was coming to the camp and told him I had a surprise Of course David agreed and was excited. After David hung up excited what was the surprise I went to get Penelope so we can go. Ok penelope are you ready to go she shook her head yes. So I grab my keys lock the door and in the car ready to go to camp Campbell

TIME SKIP brought to you by Max being a little fucker

Third pov or whatever
After a long car drive they made it to camp cambell and a excited David waiting for them Once Daniel was out of the car he was greeted by a hug. OH MY SOOOOO HAPPY YOUR BACK DANIEL AND WHAT IS THE SURPISE!!! David said and when he said that little Penelope came out to see what was going on and she saw two Daniels wait what? David and Daniel notice her. David was happy he squealed so loud all the camper rushed where David was to see what was happening even gwen and the Quartermaster wanted to see what happen. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? A little boy said but he noticed Daniel and said OH HELL NO NOT YOU AGAIN!! The angry boy yelled. Daniel said well it's nice to see you to max but I changed I'm not that horrible person anymore. BULLSHIT WHY ON EARTH SHOULD WE BELIEVE YOU!! The boy said. Well because I want everyone to meet my adopted daughter Penelope Daniel said. Everybody looked surprised and turn there attention to Penelope.Um Ih... What the actual FUCK. The boy said Max language David said to Max I assume WHY SHOULD I THERE IS A ANOTHER CULITS HER- HI PENELOPE IM NIKKI ITS NICE TO MEET YOU!!