My leg hurts. What the hell was that?! Is a bird pecking my leg? I sat up groggily but it was just Jimin kicking my leg. "Wake up little cousin."

"Ugh." I got up and Jimin handed me a uniform. I took it and got changed behind my curtain.

I came out and Jimin threw a black backpack at me. I put it on and he grabbed my hand. I grabbed a piece of toast and Jimin pulled me out of the house. We ran to school and he pushed me away to go to his friends. 'Where was Naeun this morning?' I thought. I walked past the elementary building and I saw Naeun. I smiled and went to the high school building. I saw I followed the map correctly. I saw a girl with colorful ends. I walked up to her and smiled. "안녕, I'm Alex." I bowed. The girl laughed and bowed back. "안녕, I'm Jennie." She smiled. We were instantly friends. We laughed and talked until it was time to go to class. I already had my schedule. Luckily me and Jennie had the same homeroom. We sat next to eachother and this person sat next to us. I thought it was boy. "Alex-ah this is Jen Lake. She's nerdy but she's my friend." Jennie snapped me out of my thoughts. Thank god! "Ah, hello. I'm Alex." I stated the obvious. Why?! "Hello Alex-ah I'm Jen Lake but call me Jen."

Glossary:

안녕 - hi