Chapter 4

Peter and Raven were flying to Mermaid Lagoon. Raven didn't really want to see the mermaids, because the mermaids were mean and she wanted to spend time with the Lost Boys.

"Peter,What if the Boys need me," Raven tried to change his mind for the fifth time.

"I left John in change," Peter continued,

"They will be fine. Okay, so stop worrying."

"Okay," Raven stated in defeat.

Peter took Raven's hand and squeezed it to reassure her. Raven blushed and squeezed his hand back. Meanwhile on the Jolly Roger, Wendy demanded Hook to let her become a pirate so she can destroy Peter and Raven's lives. He let her join as long as she would be his undercover spy.
Peter and Raven made it to Mermaid Lagoon. The mermaids were angry and jealous of Raven because she was with Peter and was holding his hand.

"Hello Mermaids," Peter said sitting on a rock in the middle of Mermaid Lagoon.

"Hi Peter," The mermaids sighed in unison.

"This is Raven, she is the Lost Boys Mother," Peter introduced Raven, who was looking for an exit without getting noticed, to the mermaids.

"Is she on mute or something," The blonde mermaid asked, rudely.

"No, She is worried about the Lost Boys and she doesn't really want to meet you because she thinks your mean to everyone but me," Peter replied.

"Oh, Well she should come swimming with us, right girls," The orange-haired girl stated evilly.

"Yeah, she should totally come swimming with us," The rest of the mermaids agreed, just as evil as the orange-haired mermaid.

"No," Peter stated, "Leave Raven alone, she doesn't want to be here as it is. So no swimming, understand girls?"

"Yes Peter," the mermaids sighed.

The black-haired mermaid swam behind Raven and pushed her in the water. Raven gasped before she fell in, Raven never really learned how to swim like Wendy did. Raven started splashing around in the water, but she started to sink in the water faster. When she started sinking, she screamed Peter's name and completely went underwater. Peter heard Raven yell his name and knew the mermaids tried to drown Raven.

Peter quickly dove into the water after Raven, grabbed her by her waist,and swam to surface. Peter flew away from Mermaid Lagoon and straight to the Indian Tribe.The Lost Boys saw The Boys ran to the Tribe and saw Peter get kicked out of the hospital tee-pee by the elderly Indians so they could help Raven.

Wendy and Hook were on their way to kidnap Tiger Lily, Princess of The Indians. Wendy was to distract everyone while Hook kidnap Tiger Lily.

"What's wrong Peter," Wendy asked as she approached the Indian Tribe.

"The mermaids pushed Raven into the water... they were trying to drown her but I saved her just in time," Peter rambled, "I took her here to see if they could help her... Wait... Where have you been Wendy?"

"I... I... was at the hideout waiting for you all to get home but it was starting to get late so I decided to look for you guys." Wendy lied.

"Well you are not the boys' mother," Peter stated angrily, "You are their sister, and you are supposed to be with them, not at the hideout."

Peter knows Wendy is lying because she saw her at the Jolly Roger being friendly to the pirates, he was and still is furious with Wendy. The Boys were shocked to see Peter angry, he was always happy, the only time he is angry is when Hook and the pirates kidnap someone.