Why?

The next day Abeer and sameer were preparing breakfast.

A- "you didn't give the answer to my question yesterday" he tells Sameer while cutting Onion.

S- listening to this sam stops his work of cutting tomatoes.( actually they are making sandwich)and asks with raised eyebrows and scared face"huh?"

A- he nods his head in disbelief and says"leave it, I think I know what would have happened so lets leave it".

S-he takes a breath of relief and says looking at abeer" sorry bhaiya but I dint wanted to loose her trust soo I hid that."

A-"its okk". He smiles and after the convo rohit came along with simi who is in no mood to get up. She is half sleepy. "good morning"abeer and sam wish together.

R-"good morning big bros" he smiles and takes an apple

When getting no response from simi sam asks

S- "simi are you okk bacha?"

Simi- she nods her head and yawns.

Looking at this all burst into a laughter as she was looking so cuet

Simi- she dosent understand anything and she sighs and goes to sit in the couch and takes the remote of tv.(as it is Sunday she usually sees tv on Sundays in the morning)

When abeer sees that he loudly an sternly he tells"ahh simi"

Simi looks at abeer with what happened look and then she remembers the previous night and her punishment. She pouts and keeps that tv remote aside and joins everyone in the kitchen.

Simi-she asks "whats cooking?"

S- He says"sandwich"

Simi- "oooo"

When sandwich was ready everyone went to dining table and sat down to eat their breakfast. There are in total ten chairs. Four always sits together. Simi will sit in between Sameer and rohit if abeer is angry with her otherwise she will sit in between abeer and Sameer. Today she knew he is not angry now so she sat between abeer and Sameer.

Rohit-"simi did you brush your teeth at least" he asks while serving sandwich to simi.

Simi mischiviously looks at him and smiles.

Everyone understood she has not brushed her teeth so Abeer lighty pats her head and says loudly

Abeer-"Go and brush your teeth fast."

She runs from there and goes to her room to brush her teeth and after that comes back to see her brothers waiting for her to eat breakfast. She comes and sits in her previous place and eats her breakfast.

@Abeer room

He is watching movie in his laptop when simi knocks the door.

A-"come in" she says while his eyes are still in the laptop.

Simi-she enters slowly and sees him watching something in laptop so she asks with whats happening look"shall I come afterwards"

A-he says keeping his laptop aside"no,no come sit and close the door. We need to talk hence i called you."

Simi-she gets shocked as well as nervous. She slowly closes the door trying to understand what is going to happen. She turns and slowly walks towards Abeer. And slowly she comes and sits with Abeer. She looks at the floor nervously and she starts playing with her dress. She usually does this when she is nervous.

A-he understands what is happening so he slowly takes simi hand with which she was playing and he slowly starts rubbing her hand to calm her. Her eyes are still in the floor. After some silence he speaks

"Don't worry you are not hear for any punishment or to hear any scolding I just wanted to know why you went to that party when I specifically told you that you won't go.?

Simi- she still dosent answer and looks at the floor.

A-"answer me simi" he says calmly.

Simi-she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath and looks at abeer and says" I wanted to know what party is like soo"she says and then looks down again.

A- he removes his hand from her hand and raises her chin and asks" and what about disobeying me. You didn't feel that disobeying me will have a big consequences."he asks by slightly raising his voice.

Simi- she too says raising her voice" Because my friends call me that I am a pampered girl. I don't out anywhere without your permission. I am still a kid." Saying this she gets up from the bed angrily.

A-he says with disbelief" uff, this is the reason you went for that party?"

Simi-she sits again and says" hmmmm".

A-He is shocked and says" omg. You know you are world's biggest idiot"

Simi-she pouts and in complaining tone says "bhaiya"

A-"what bhaiya. Who are these friends who are giving you such a stupid advise." He asks her sterly.

Simi-" they are in my college."she says pouting every word

A- "I know that they are in your college. I am asking what are their names." He asks little more loudly this time.

Simi-" I don't want to tell. You will create a scene and I don't want that." After saying this she says to herself what she has said and then covering her words she says" I mean you will take their class also by informing their parents and they will insult me more."

A-"stop it at once" he says shouting at her." Why are you so worried about them what they will do what they will say? You don't live your life according to them but according to yourself by what is good for you and bad. They will not decide for you and you are not going to talk to them anymore do you understand me?" He asks by shouting at her.

Simi- she gets up from her bed and storms at her feet and says raising her voice "NOOO" saying this she starts to go from the bedroom and she reaches the door unlock it and opens the door where she sees Sameer outside the room who came after hearing the scream of simi. She looks at him and starts to go but stops when abeer calls her

A- he sternly says "come back otherwise it wont be good".

She ignores him and starts to leave. Seeing this abeer angrily starts to walk to her but Sameer gestures abeer to wait and Sameer holds simi both shoulders tightly and brings her back in the room and closes the door and he sits in the bed while he makes simi sit in his lap.

Seeing this abeer eyes widens and thinks to himself "she is 16 or 6?"

S- "what happened"? he asks her calmly

Simi- " I don't have a single friend in college. Now I got some friends because I agreed to go to the party. If I now don't be adjusted according to them I will be lonely again" with this she starts to cry and she cuddles in Sameer's lap he puts his arms around her and confort her by rubbing her back.

S-"shhhh.calm down. Calm down bacha" with this he hugs her more tightly and he looks in Abeer's face who gives him the permission to keep going by blinking his eyes while he sits in the other side of bed away from duo.

Simi- she calm herself a bit and starts saying again" In lunch break all sit with their friends. When I go to make friends some ignore me because I come by car and some ignore me because I don't wear mini like them in college and I follow college rules. Some ignore me because I don't have boyfriend and some who wants to talk to me get scared by the group of gang who have warned them to not to talk to me after that incident." She says all this is one breath and then wipes her tears away.

A- He questions them "which incident"

Both Sameer and simi look at each other because this incident is not known to abeer.

End of chapter 2

To be continued....