In The Begininning

Camilla and Vivian were roommates living in the high streets of Louisiana. They had always felt a bond between them, but as of living in a boisterous area, had no where to relax and talk to each other. On a Tuesday morning, Camilla wakes up in a flush after 3 hours of sleep because of her job. Vivian, bursting into her room, is asking Camilla how she slept and what she wanted for breakfast, as Vivian was kind and caring towards her, but slightly rebellious due to being friends with Camilla for so long.
"Morning Cal, how'd you sleep?" Vivian sleepily asked.
"Not very well," said Camilla, rubbing her eyes, "I had to finish a project"
"Oh right, want anything for breakfast?" Replied Vivian.
"Just a coffee, thanks Vi" Recited Camilla.
As Vivian was working in the kitchen, Camilla was scanning through her closet while glancing at her phone every now and then.
"Vivian!" Shouted Camilla.
"What?" Shouted Vivian in reply to her friends call.
'"Come here a second I need some help!" Announced Camilla.
"K,"uttered Vivian, walking into Camilla's bedroom. "What do you need help with?"
"What do I wear?," Replied Camilla, holding clothes up to her chest on hangers, "there's too many choices."
"Just wait a second Cam, can we have a chat in the kitchen?" Declared Vivian, scanning her eyes around Camilla's room.
As Vivian paraded into the kitchen, Camilla grabbed her phone and ran towards the door.
"I have an idea" exclaimed Vivian.
"What is it?" Asked Camilla, looking straight into Vivian's eyes.
"How about we go on a holiday?" Continued Vivian.
Camilla, surprised, said "I mean- we can't, I have so much work to do and projects that I can't miss out on doi-"
Vivian, putting her gentle hand on Cam's shoulder, stopped her words and confidently said "Tell them you're sick, you deserve this."