Moving to la push and Meeting the Cullens

Dad !!! what do you mean where moving i like it here where its quiet and i can ride.

Ik Kayla babygirl but the cullens need my our help with the vampires army and you are our weapon you can do the job.

Dad ik but....but can i bring Bandit,

He sighed.

But dad you know i cant go without him.

He knew i was right i couldn't he was my best friend i loved him to death he understood me and i him, because i can communicate with animals. And i can control the elements,teleport,change form,and can take other peoples powers, im super strong i run faster then the oldest of vampires.

I stand up from the couch and pack my room and other stuff in a hour with my speed and we packed up and drove to la push in 12 hours.

**********~~~~~~~***********

After we head past forks we go towards the woods to a beautiful house. i get out and the cullens come out.. Alice!!! Rosie!!! i super speed to them and hug them tight then everyone else follows.

Well well if it isnt ms.kayla how are shorty.

Im not short !! your just tall i cross my arms and pout.

EVEN THOUGH your fully grown your still 2

what r not!

r too !

not!

too!

u know what forget it, i brush past emmet and walk inside seeing bella.

Hey bella nice to see you.

she looks up and smiles she hugs me and we walk towards the kitchen i sit down then stand up.

Victoria's here i can feel her Edward to the south 2 miles from here i run out grab edwards hand and teleport us to her.

I see you got my message kayla.

i hiss and step forward. u bitch you killed riley he was my friend and you turned him for your own selfishness. james was at fault he should have given up u cant blame Edward for protecting his mate.

I DONT CARE i will have my revenge and just like that she was gone.

i sigh and teleport us back to the house.

Im going to ride bandit on the beach okay.

i change into shorts and out on a long sleeve aztec sweater that went past my shorts i walk outside barefoot.

I halter bandit and ride bare back.

I make it across a shallow creek when i feel im being watched.

i look around and sense a shifter i hide my faint scent so ill look human.

i get off bandit and think to him to keep watch he nods his head and looks around i use my strong nose to see where it is.

Okay come out ik your there.

Nothing at first then a russet color wolf comes out i read his thoughts.Jacob pretty name.

I walk up to him and look up wow your huge and pretty too

i reach my hand out and he smells me her licks my face and i giggled.

Aww why did you do that Jacob.

He raises his ears and he steps back.

i point to my head.

i can read your thoughts.

he backs up and runs off. Wait Jacob come back !!

just great {sigh}