Chapter 3 Really Loving A Angle

Cas POV

Yes finally Dean will love me. I'll show him a good time tonight. Just so he doesn't have any second thoughts. It's not like he ever would though, things are perfect me and Dean are together and that's all that matters. Dean, Sam and me drove to the motel.

"Dean,Cas I'm leaving I'll be back in the morning."

"Where you going Sammy?."

"Back home just for a little while ok."

"Fine Sammy just be careful."

"Since when have I not been careful?."

Me and Dean look at each other and then start laughing. Sam left looking like we ran over his dog. His reaction was quite amusing to me and Dean.

"Hey Cas you want to have some fun?."

"Really now?."

"I know you want me Cas just let this happen."

"O-ok Dean what ever you say."

"Good boy."

Dean led me to the small motel bed and laid me down softly. He then started kissing me on the lips slowly moving down towards my neck. He kept kissing my neck trying to find my sweet spot.

"D- ohhhhhhhhh........"

He found my sweet spot and sucked on it for a little while. Slowly kissing my chest then my stomach until he got to my pants. I was in to much pleasure to notice that he took off my pants and boxer's. Then I felt something wet on me it was Dean he slowly began to bob up and down. I was a moaning mess.

"You like that don't you."

"I LOVE IT! DON'T STOP!."

"But we haven't gotten to main event Cas I promise this will be much better."

"O-ok Dean what ever makes you happy."

"Good boy."

He then took off his pants and boxers and placed himself at my entrance.

"Ready?."

I nodded my head telling him he could proceed. He thrusted inside me I screamed out in pain. He let me adjust to him the pain soon went away and turned into pleasure. He looked at me as if asking to proceed I nodded slowly he thrusted inside me over and over agian.

"D-dean."

"I know me to."

As we both reached our climax I screamed his name.

"DEAN!."

he pulled out of me and cuddled with me on the bed.

"Did you enjoy it Cas?."

"Yes I did it was amazing maybe we could do it agian some time."

He was already asleep, I fell asleep to the sound of his breathing. I love Dean more than anything else nothing and no one can change that.