Chapter 6 Reunited

Dean POV

I was so angry and sad I just wanted my angle back with me. When I find Lucifer I'll torture him slowly and painfully for whatever he's done to Cas.

*knock**knock*

I gave Bobby and Sam a look and they nodded grabbing there guns. I walked over to the door Bobby and Sammy were right behind me ready to shoot.
I opened the door to find my little angle in tears.

"C-cas...CAS!."

"DEAN!."

We were sobbing and hugging each other.

"Cas where were you? we spent days looking for you!."

Sam said nothing he just stood in shock.

"Lucifer took me to a motel and did awful things to me Bobby, but I'm glad I'm home."

""My little angle were all glad to have you back."

I was so overjoyed after I said we were all happy to have him back. I kissed him pasonatly I cradled him in my arms never wanting to let go of him ever agian. Sam and Bobby went inside and made dinner for Cas. We stayed on the porch kissing and cuddling we both were happy to be together agian. If I have to I will be the most clingy boyfriend ever. If that means that nothing will happen to Cas ever agian. I would go back to hell for him If I had to I would give my life for him. I love him and when I see Lucifer agian he's not leaving without being tortured slowly.

"Dean?."

"What is it Cas?."

"I won't leave you ever agian."

"You didn't leave Cas you were kidnapped."

"I know but, I wont leave you ever I want a family."

"A family? Cas wait a little while I don't want to ruin this so lets take it slow for now. Ok?."

"Oh... ok Dean whatever you want."

"I love you Cas."

"I love you to Dean."