i can't do this

ok so now you know most of what happened to me in the past so now we can continue the story.  

"hey loser" jenny stated.

"hey" i say in a faint whisper. 

"im surprised you haven't killed yourself yet. why dont you go do it before the adopters come. you are not even worth their time."

"yes, i know, im sorry."

"you better be."

as i was heading out of the living room and up to my room, i saw them. shane dawson and ryland adams. they looked at me but i ran up to my room crying. jenny is right. 

                                                       shane's point of view

i was excited because today ryland and i decided to adopt. we wanted a teenage girl. and i hope that we find the right one. 

we get to the place, and we see a girl look at us with wide eyes, she must be a fan. but something was different, most fans run over to us, but she just took off running, so we went to the desk so we could figure out more info.

"ummm, are you ms. quin.?" i ask nervously.

"yes. you must be shane and ryland?"

"yes we are"

"ok what question do you have?"

"um there is this girl that we saw she had purple hair, and blue eyes." i started

"and we want to meet with her" ryland finished for me.

"oh you mean violet. yeah here is her file. now if you would sit in this room read over that and then you can go see her."

"ok"

we get in the room and read over the file. i almost cried, but when i looked over at ryland, he was in tears. i pulled him a hug. 

"c-can we get her" ryland asks in tears still.

"i was about to ask the same thing."

we went back up to the desk lady.

"umm. we want to adopt violet please."

"really you want to get that thing? you dont want to get like a little kid?"

"no we are sure that we want to adopt violet"

"ok" 

she than turned to the microphone.

"wait" rhyland says suddenly

"what?"

"can we go get her ourselves?"

"fine, she's in room 10"

"thank you" we both say in sync.

we walk up to room 10, and i knock on the door.

"c-come in miss" i hear her faint voice.

i slowly open the door she is at a small desk facing away. she was drawing. 

"you are an amazing artist" ryland says happily.

i look at the picture and smile, it was of me and ryland with cheeto and uno on the couch.

"u-uh t-t-thank y-you."

"why aren't you packing young lady" i joke.

the look on her face made me smile.

"wait what"

"we want to adopt you violet."

"have you not looked through my file?"

"yes and that is why we want to adopt you."

she ran to us and hugged us. we both hugged back. 

then ryland steps in and speake.   " we will go and wait in the hall, for you ok?"

"ok"

                                                         violet's point of view

after they left, i went to packing. i'm glad that they left because i didnt want them to see my blades. in my little bag i put in my blades, my pills [for anxiety, and depression], and then i put in my makeup. after that i went to pack my clothes. and shoes. and i had enough room  in the bag for my posters/drawings.  im ready.i walk out the room and saw that they were still waiting for me.

"you ready" ryland asks.

i nod my head and we get going to my new home.