Chapter 4

i am dedicating this chapter to Mazlife for being the first to comment lol! thank you so much! i thought of actually dropping the story but your comment motivated me to go on lmfao! (i know, too dramatic!) so THANK YOU!

i know i took way too long to update but i am sorry. let us continue!

Quinton's P.O.V

We have been travelling for the past... i don't know, 3 hours? feels like it, i've  been asleep the whole time untill Ray decides to wake me up.

Ray - hey love, we are stoping for a break and some food. come take a stretch and some fresh air with me.

Quinton - thanks Ray but i'm really tired, if anything, you guys kept me up all night, please can i stay in the bus i? i still need to sleep, okay?

Ray - okay then, take care (kisses her forehead) guys, let's go grab somthing to eat

Craig - i ain't hungry

Jacob - me too

Roc - well i am, let's go Ray (they both go out)

Quinton - (trying to sleep after they go out then she is disturbed)

Craig - (sits on her) you just didn;t go 'cause you can't pay, right?

Quinton - (trying to push him off) No!

Craig - (still sitting on her and shakes his head) i know the truth, i'm hungry, make me a sandwich

Quinton - (half mumbling after giving up on trying to get Craig off her) go get a burger instead

Craig - (pulls her hair roughly) what did you say bitch?

Quinton - (grunts in pain) oww, saat.

Craig - good, now go, if you make my sandwich, i'll pay you that money, if you don't, i'm telling Ray our dirty little secret, now ain't that right? (letting her hair go)

Quinton - I don't need your money!

Craig - (chuckles evily) really now? well that aint gonna stop me from telling Ray everything.

Quinton - (mumbles something under her breath then gets up, leaving Craig to smile with satisfaction)

Jacob - (smiling and shaking his head at Quinton as she passes by him)

Quinton - (notices Jacob and gives him a dirty look) What the hell are you smiling at?

Jacob - (looks down still smilling) saat

Quinton - (rolls her eyes and keeps moving but Jacob stops her dead in her tracks) what the-

Jacob - (holding her arm roughly) fuck, don't disrespect me

Quinton - fine, i'm sorry, now let me go! i'm busy

Jacob - you forgot the magic word (digging his nails into her flesh) say it

Quinton - (holding her arm in pain and squeeling a little) please l-let me -g-go..

Jacob - (hurting her more) say it!

Quinton - (whispers) papi.

Jacob - loud enough for Craig to hear, or else you'll regret it if you don't do it.

Quinton - (shouts out loud with a moan) mmm, PAPI!

Jacob - that's my girl(not letting her go) i'm bored, and i have something in mind

Quinton - I can't, Jacob, i have to-

Craig - what;s happening back there?! where's my snack?

Jacob - (whispers coldly into Quint's ear) tell him, you're with me (putting his hands to her wrists and twisting them both)