Date part 3

Previously...

Leslie pov
Be careful (y/n) your gonna fall then she nods and looks in my eyes and I look in her beautiful ones too fireworks starts to go off as we both lean in...

Your pov
You close your eyes and leans in closer till you can feel his breath and nose touch yours , you grip his shirt and he had his hands around your waist as a perfect moment nothing mattered to you both but each other it felt like time stop just for you two until you feel a arm grab you and flings you into they're chest and you snapped out of it only to see who it was.

Leslie pov
I felt (Y/n) warmth leave me as we were so close that kissing I'm gonna beat the crap out of someone not letting me kiss her right now!

Levi pov

I snatched (Y/n) out of that slob filthy hands who do he think he is taking MY (Y/n) and trying to KISS her too she better be lucky that I've saved her from him now we can be together finally.

Your pov

You were so confused of what was happening right now all you knew that you were about to kiss Leslie and now your in the arms of a short person and now you heard a low but loud growl come from Leslie so you snapped out of it.

Leslie pov

Grrrrr how dare he touch her when I TOLD HIM NOT TOO oooo boy he's gonna get it now . As Leslie was rolling up his sleeves you push Levi off of you and start to chew him out

You pov
What the hell levi what are you doing here don't you get it I don't like you and I will never like you anymore after what you did to me now get lost you yelled not noticing that you had tears in your eyes. Come on Leslie let's go then you start to leave .

Leslie pov

I was shocked but nods and follow not before punching him in the face and holding her hand as I kiss her cheek and wipes her tears away....

Ok well that's all for now