The Adventures of Zach and Lizzy (Also the Turtles)

Created by: Lizzy, Ally, Jimmy, and Nick

Prologue:

Mia slipped on the mud and fell. It was raining hard and Mia had to get home so she rode on a flying squirrel. Then turtles came and killed her. Then they dragged her body to where they lived and ate her. The turtles had so many adventures together after this. This is the story of Zach and Lizzy (and of course, the turtles too.)

Chapter 1:

Lizzy, a princess in waiting for her true love, was looking out the window, of her castle. She lived alone with her father. He was a great ruler of the kingdom but a terrible father. He would punish her for nothing; that is why she was lonely so she ran away with her true love. Her true love was one of the turtles. After she told him about her father, he got the rest of them and killed him. They told Lizzy what they did and she was so thankful that she invited all of the turtles to live in her castle with her. Soon after, all of the turtles died due to severe indigestion. Lizzy had accidently fed them poisonous berries found in the Poisonous Berry Garden. She had just killed her best friends. She was lonely once again until she found a baby turtle growing in her garden! She then found his three brothers. She raised them to kill! She sent them out to kill her mother. Lizzy did not care about the other turtles. They succeeded in killing her mother and of course, ate her. Princess Lizzy then became the queen with the four brother turtles as co-kings. But then all of the turtles had fell into a hole filled with acid. They died after that. Queen Lizzy was depressed but then a charming, handsome, young man had oushed her and she fell into a lake! His name was Zach. Zach apologized and helped her up. She then wanted to thank him so she baked him a berry pie. Zach then gave her four turtles who COULD NEVER BE KILLED but could and would kill and eat anything they needed to. These turtles were so stunned by Lizzy's beauty, they died. Zach decided to eat some pie but dropped it before he could take a bite out of it which was a good thing because Lizzy had accidentally used the poisonous berries in the pie. But Lizzy didn't realize that. She was so mad that she pushed him into the lake. Zach was very wet and didn't have a towel so he took off his clothes revealing his body and other parts of him. But the weird thing was that he had swimming shorts on like he knew this was going to happen, which was definitely a good thing. All twelve of Lizzy's turtles were up in heaven together and they were all pissed off at Lizzy and Zach for not taking better care of them. Their ghosts all teamed up and went down to Earth. They killed Lizzy and Zach and also ate their soulds. The turtles were satisfied and the twelve of the lived happily ever after. The End.

But God saw the turtles and sent them to hell and they could not escape or do anything except burn in the devil's agony. God gave Lizzy and Zach their lives bad and pretended that it never happened. Lizzy then left Zach to swim. But what people didn't know was that God didn't give them back their souls so they became evil and ended up joining the turtles in hell.

THE END (but not really)

Chapter 2:

It was a regular day for Erica. She had homework for English, Math, and Science. Even though she had homework, she skipped it and went on a date with