Stray Kids's 10th member

At the survival show
Noh Y/N. JYP said.

Yes. Y/N gulp.

When you training here? JYP asked.

A 2 month ago because of my cousin Hyunjin. Y/N said.

Oh you two are cousin but different last name I assumed. JYP said

Ne. Y/N said.

Said here you were part of Boys24 and Seventeen I right? JYP asked.

Yes I was trainee in Pledis entertainment about 2 years but I'm the first one to get out of company but in Boys24 I was staying until episode 7. Y/N said.

Oh I'm sorry to heard that Y/N but I'm glad you feel that experience of elimination because it's your second survival show. JYP chucked.

I know. Y/N smile.

And says here you were in 1million dance studio and you were appeared in only 4 video of you. JYP said.

(A/N : skip to 1:55 you're in all black clothes in BBHMM)

(A/N : skip to 1:52 you in the center in Get Ugly)

(A/N : skip to 2:23 the left is you with gray hat and a black shirt in OMG)

(A/N : You in the right with a white hat and White shirt and Black sweater underneath)

Yeah I was. Y/N said.

Timeskip to Stray Kids's evaluation

(A/N : you sing the Seo Changbin's "I'm on a hellevator" 3 times and the Han Jisung's rap part the end)

You were nervous cause your vocal and rap is slightly off and JYP said "you great at dancing but you need to practice your rap and vocal and you're risk of elimination" Like in Boys24 episode 3 the 1st elimination luckily unit sky's Leader Kim Yonghyun save you for 2nd chance (A/N : It's originally is Park Yongkwon and Kim Suhan but in this is You and Kim Suhan)

I'm really nervous like jinjja in the 1st elimination in Boys24 I almost get eliminated but luckily by Unit Sky's leader Kim Yonghyun-hyung to save me and here I'm really trying my best to not to eliminate. Y/N said.

Why you get not eliminated? PD asked.

Hyung said to me "Y/N-sshi you are great dancer but we need to help you to improve your rapping and vocal". Y/N tires to smile.

Chaeyoung POV
Unnie can you show us Y/N-oppa dance video. Chaeyoung beg Dahyun.

Chaengie please slow down man I wander he taken your heart. Dahyun smirk.

*She blushed when she say "He take my heart"* Yah why you say that! Chaeyoung is hiding her face.

Besides he is the popular one in my school and people thought I was his girlfriend but we childhood friends also he only one graduate early. Dahyun put on BBHMM video (A/N : It's the top one).

Wow no wonder he is the poplar one. Chaeyoung drools.

Dahyunie who's in all black? Jihyo and Tzuyu asked.

The new trainee came like 2 months ago and he in Stray Kids. Dahyun said.

NOH Y/N! They yelled.

YAH! You broke my daydream about Steve Noh. Chaeyoung pout.

Sorry Chaengie. Jihyo apologize.

So she crush on Y/N? And how tall is he and how is he? Tzuyu asked.

He is around 182cm, he is same age but he older than me so he was January 1st. Dahyun said and Y/N send her a text. Excuse me you are kidding me now you are 184cm ah jinjja this kid. Dahyun shaking her head.

Wait what 184cm that must be he is the tallest trainee. Jihyo asked.

Uh I think so let me check um Y/N first. Dahyun text him back and Y/N immediately rely saying "I believe that I'm the tallest one."

Yep he is an- Chaengie are you okay? Dahyun asked.

Huh I'm just amazed by Y/N dance moves. Chaeyoung lied and bit her lips.

I think he got her. Dahyun sigh.

Why? Tzuyu asked.

Cause he's the popular in her school. Chaeyoung looking more video for Y/N.

How popular Dubu? Tzuyu and Jihyo can not even imagine how popular he is.

Like jinjja popular cause I'm his childhood friend. Dahyun smile.

Oh that explains lot why you were surprise by Chaeyoung told that. Jihyo said.

I really thought he is your boyfriend and you avoid my question earlier. Tzuyu rise her eyebrows.

No! he is mine! Chaeyoung yelled.

Well Son Chaeyoung do you like him? They asked together.

Well yes and um I love him very much. Chaeyoung blush.

(A/N : I'm very sorry for the hiatus because I kinda know Twice and rewatching Stray Kids also schoolwork :(.