(Laughter) Serendipity

A/N : This after the 'Voices" chapter

Chaeyoung POV

Hey Babe. Chaeyoung laying in your chest.

Yeah. Y/N is reading something on your Iphone X.

Do you ever think that we meant to be together? Chaeyoung asked.

What you mean? You put your phone down.

Well since I broke up with Yugyeom 3 months before Sixteen and you broke up with Dubu after 5 months our debut and when we first get together I just want to know what happened at future and what if our fans think of us. Chaeyoung said.

Me too like when I have collab with you in K-con we almost I mean ALMOST kiss on stage and we have a rumoring that we're dating and JYP-nim saying that "You guys are dating because Chaeyoung are almost done and you can wait for 3 years." and we say "No we are not dating we just "friends". and JYP confirmed it that we are not dating but still my members and your members knows that we're a couple for like 8 months now. Y/N is getting sitting up.

Yeah I know you mean but I just that perv leave me alone I don't love him I love you Noh Y/R/N deeply in my heart only because not your looks but your personality is. Chaeyoung smile.

Well you right though my 2nd ex girlfriend used me only for my looks. Y/N shook his head.

WAIT WHAAAAAT. Chaeyoung is shock.

Yeah we didn't last long we dated only solid 1 month and she used me for only my money that little fucking brat. Y/N muttering the last part.

Tell. Me. Who. This. Person. Is. Chaeyoung slowly say the words.

W-We-Well you k-know this person and um. Y/N stop there.

Keep going. Chaeyoung needs to know

It's your close friend Park Chaeyoung from Blackpink. Y/N said.

DAMN IT! I shouldn't make friends with her. Chaeyoung punch the wall.

Look Chae-. Chaeyoung cuts him.

What she did do to you. Chaeyoung looking your neck.

Sh-She t-tor-torture and abused me. Y/N with different voice not your deep voice.

So she she did that. Chaeyoung caress your neck.

C-chaengie s-stop you make it worse. You warn her.

Why? Chaeyoung asked.

That causes me to have panic attack and trigger my memory. Y/N explained and Chaeyoung's eyes widen.

I'm so so sorry Y/N I didn't mean to, I shouldn't touch your neck and I didn't kn-. Y/N cuts off Chaeyoung and this time you kiss her back then you hugged her.

It's okay. Y/N softly said.

No it's not I didn't realize that you have past trauma. Chaeyoung with sad tone.

Chaeng I can buy for you? Y/N asked.

Like what? Chaeyoung asked.

A brand new phone. Y/N smile.

Why? Chaeyoung is confused.

Because you want one. Y/N said.

Okay what phone they have. Chaeyoung said.

There is Iphone Xs Max, Iphone Xs and Iphone Xr. Y/N said.

What is IPhone Xs Max look like? Chaeyoung asked.

6.5 inches and that even smaller than my "size" part is. Y/N muttering the last part.

When the IPhone Xr come out and what color they have? Chaeyoung asked.

A month and they have Black, White, Blue, Red, Orange, Coral. Y/N said.

I want Red Iphone. Chaeyoung smile.

Alright then I'll tell my dad to pre-order my Iphone Xs Max first then yours okay. Y/N peck on her forehead.

N-hooope ca- oh am I interpreting something. Dahyun said and you two are extremely close.

Not at all what's it? Y/N asked.

Can we tell them the full story about us? Dahyun asked.

Oh um maybe later okay Dubu. Like you used to smile from since you two were kids.

Ryu Jeno I swear I will kill you for that. Dahyun throw her stuff cat at you.

Ryu Jeno? Chaeyoung asked.

Oh that he was called by that name because his dad is popular CEO. Dahyun said.

Ryu is my mom last name and Jeno was my nickname because my Y/R/N similar to that name. Y/N said.

GUYS COME ON. StrayTwice yelled in your guys's living room.

ALRIGHT WE WILL. Y/N yelled in deep tone and everyone is silent. Ummm Is everyone is okay! Y/N yelled.

YES WE ARE RYU JENO! StrayTwice laughing.

Aish This my life now. Y/N sigh.

A/N : Okay! I'm so so so so sorry for the updates because I'm busy with my first exam yesterday and I'm making a new mini series in this book it's L.O.V.E meets W.H.A.T so if you see the first letter this title so it's means of that first letter presented each letter of LOVE. DISTRICT 9 Out!