Chapter One: Whoo! Vegas!

*Chris' POV*

"Let's get another round over here!" My friend Geni yelled at the bartender.

"Yeah!" Kate yelled wrapping her arms around Geni, "Bring us another round!"

Most of my friends were beyond hammared. They were completely fucked up. I wasn't to fucked up, just tipsy. Mary and Mark left about 30 minutes ago, probably to go have sex or something. I mean don't get me wrong, but I'm pretty blunt.

The bartender came back to us with another round of shots. Geni was flirting up a storm with the him.

"Hey, guys, I'm going to go check out that casino next door." I yelled over the music that was blaring over head. 

I pushed through the golden door of the casino. I sat at the bar.

'why not have a little more? Live a little as Geni would say.' I thought to myself. 

I sat next to this pretty girl, she had short brown hair, dark brown eyes, they almost looked black, "Yeah, whisky with a touch of lime. Double." I called to the bartender.

"Oh, someone call the police, we have a risk taker here." Replied the girl I sat next to.

"Who are you? Some hooker?" I asked.

"You wish, sugar. I'm Rita, and you are?" She replied.

"Christine, call me Chris. I ment your full name." I nodded at the bartender who handed me the drink. I downed it quick. I wanted to make sure she wasn't a mass murder or something.

"My name is Rita Vienna Universe. Yours?" She answered with a smirk.

"It's Christine Annabelle Sugar." I replied sarcasticly.

"Sweet, Hey, Chris?" She asked with a nod of her head.

"Huh?" I asked turning to face her.

She grabbed the back of my neck and forced her lips on mine. My eyes widened at her sudden action. I hadn't felt this good sense Alex... Alex. I moaned into her mouth as she licked and bit my bottom lip completely forgeting Alex, My late financè, I didn't care who she was, I wanted to marry her from just this kiss. She pulled away, her lips were swollen and she was somewhat out of breath.

"I- that was hot." She breathed out. "Marry me?

"Oh, just shut up." I replied, without thinking. "Wait- what?!"

"Marry me, now!" She yelled, pulling me toward the door, she started singing Lady Gaga's 'Marry the Night.' Which conveniently came on the stero when she sang. "Come on, Chris, it's Vegas! Marry me!"

"O-okay?" I said sounding more like a worried question. "Fuck it! I'm getting married!"

"Now, that's what I want to here!" She yelled dragging me into a church looking building.

"What the hell is this?" I asked. She threw a white dress and veil at me.

"Put it on, now." She half demanded, half pleaded. "Please."

"Okay." I compiled.

I clearly wasn't thinking straight, pun not intended. I am getting married. To a girl. Its- fuck- GIRL?!

Next thing I knew I heard: "You are now pronounced woman and ma-woman." Announced a man in a rainbow suit, that seems to be a possible rude gesture in some way. "Go on kiss!" He urged.

"Ri-" I was interrupted when Rita jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist, and kissing me deeply like her life depended on it. I wrapped my arms around her and deepened the kiss. I know I might regret this in the moring, but hell,  let it last. Damn, she moves fast!

"Come on let's go back to my place, sugar." Rita whispered in my ear, breaking the kiss, she nibbled on my ear. I whimpered as a response.

-----------------

We arrived at her place shortly after leaving the church.

"Are you going to h-hurt me? Are you going to kill me? Are-" I tired to ask a million questions but was cut off by Rita placing her hand over my mouth.

"Oh shut the hell up, Ms. Universe." Rita replied by moving her hand away and kissing me.

"Don't call me that!" I huffed, breaking away for a moment only to bring my lips back to hers. I really hope she doesn't kill me.

"I won't hurt you, Sugar. Let's have sex!" She exclaimed happily. Kissing and biting along my neck, knowing I'd have marks in the morning. Moaning as she nibbled on my ear breathing heavily.

"Oh, god yes!" I replied, breathless. Hearing my phone ring, I tossed it away not caring about it, just caring about sleeping with Rita. What happened to me being straight?

A/N: sorry, I'm gonna end it here. next chapter is going to be to drama filled. SEE YA THERE. sorry if this sucked. I know that this moved fast but I'll try to slow it down a bit. what do you think about the plot, characters, and etc? more will be up soon! sorry for the grammar and shit! love ya honey buns!