Chapter 2: Truths and Lies

Loki sat next to her and hugged her shyly, bringing her head onto his chest. Scarlet cried into his chest, making his armor damp.

"Who took me?" She asked, looking up at him with tear stained eyes.

"Tony Stark, i had you with me when i first came to Asguard, as i was seeking the tesseract but when i was captured, you were taken from me" Loki explained, his mind wandering back to the day.

-FLASHBACK-

"You know the last time i saw a man standing above everyone else, we ended up disagreeing" Steve Rogers, otherwise known as Captain America, said sternly, growling slightly.

Loki responded by firing a large blue fire ball at him, making Steve fly backwards into a wall.

Steve got up and charged at Loki, hitting him back.

Scarlet started crying, holding onto Loki's chest for dear life while Steve and Loki continued to fight.

"Wait, who brings a baby to a fight?" Steve commented as Loki put Scarlet down gently.

"SHUT UP!" Loki yelled, jumping on him and putting his spear on Steve's head.

"Kneel" Loki snapped as he was sent back by Tony.

"Make your move Reindeer games" Tony snapped as he noticed Scarlet. Tony flew over and picked up her, cradling her softly.

"No! Don't you dare!" Loki yelled, running at Tony. Tony flew up, just above Loki's reach.

"This your child Loki?" Tony taunted, flying away.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Scarlet stared at the floor, her eyes turned black.

""I will kill him" Scarlet yelled, getting up and storming over to the door.

"Na uh uh" Loki snapped as he ran over to her and wrapped an arm around her waist, dragging her back into the room.

"Let go of me!!" Scarlet screamed, struggling to get out of his grasp.

Loki rolled his eyes as he dragged her to a corner of the room and dropped her in the corner, chaining her down.

Loki started to walk away again, rubbing his sore arm.

"Wait" Scarlet called out, "what happened to my mother?"

"She uh... She died" Loki replied, slamming the door behind him.

Scarlet started to cry again, pulling against the chains desperately trying to get free.

"I hate you" She screeched, her heart shattering into a million pieces again.

'All those years with Tony and Pepper were a lie? But it was so... Real" she thought sadly, hearing footsteps in the distance. She looked up to see Loki return with a small plate of eggs and toast. He looked down at her and smirked, biting into the toast. She hissed at him and turned away, pulling against the chains again. 

"What kind of father chains their child to the wall?!" She yelled at him, moving her hair away from her face. 

"The kind that doesn't want their child to become a murderer" He retorted, walking towards her slowly. He stood in front of her and bent down, taking a closer look at her tanned face. He touched her face softly, only to have it almost bitten off by her. He growled and stood up, walking away from her broken body. Scarlet sighed and lay on the floor, wondering when she would ever get free. 

"When you decide not to kill anyone anymore" He said suddenly, breaking her thoughts. 

"How did you-?" She said, astonished. 

"Sweetie, i can read minds. I am the god of mischief and lies" He said proudly, his mouth twisted into an evil smirk. He turned to her and snapped the chains. She raised her eyebrow and grinned, standing up and running quickly towards the large rainbow bridge ahead of her. Loki growled and followed her, tackling her to the ground. 

"No let me go!" She screamed, struggling hard against his body weight. He stayed silent and leant down, whispering four small words into her ear. She gasped as she stared up at him in shock and horror. 

"Why did you kill her?!" She snapped, snarling at him in pure anger and frustration. 

"I'm... insane" He smirked, holding her arms down. She hissed and kicked his thigh hard, making him howl in pain and throw her away. She groaned as she got up and ran down the bridge, quickly coming to the Bifost. She jumped into a portal and grinned, landing in Earth. 

Scarlet quickly texted her 'parents' then ran down the road, a large knife in her thigh pocket, ready to take out and to kill. She smiled insanely, taking after her fathers actions and walked towards the STARK establishment. She ran up the stairs and looked around, seeing Tony lying on the couch with Pepper, watching a movie. 

"Tony Stark" She taunted, reaching into her pocket and slowly taking out the large knife. Tony turned to her and raised his eyebrow, standing up quickly. 

"Scarlet, sweetie, what are you doing with that knife?" He asked, shuddering a little bit. 

"Killing you for taking me away from my father" She snapped, walking towards him quickly. He growled and moved from behind the couch, walking towards her. 

"I didn't take you away from anyone! I found you on my doorstep and i took you in!" He yelled, towering over her as he wrenched the kinfe roughly from her hands. 

"LIAR!" She screamed, tackling him down, trying to take the knife back but instead got stuck with the knife in her stomach. She coughed and fell backwards, moaning lightly in agony. She started to violently have a fit, while Pepper and Tony both carried her to the hospital. 

She looked around while she was being carried and just before she went unconscious, she saw.....

(Cliffhanger, sorry :) pls vote and read, thanks Shatter xx)