uno

wendsday/ 16

wendsday/ 16

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Jimin was in his dorm doing some work on his computer. He was finishing up a project a few days before hand so he can spend the rest of his weekend not worrying about homework. Just as he's about to finish up, the door opened to his roommate who just got out of his classes. His roommate dropped everything he had onto the floor and he jumped on Jimin's bed, sighing at the comfort.

"Taehyung, you have you're own bed. Why do you always go on mine?" Jimin questioned the brunette. "No reason in particular." Taehyung muffled on Jimin's pillow. "Your's is more comfy I guess." Taehyung lifted his head to look at Jimin.

"But we have the same bed." Jimin turned his chair to face his roommate. "Can't I just be in your bed for a little while?" Taehyung said with a pout on his lips. Jimin never understood why Taehyung liked his bed so much. It doesn't have anything special on it. "Fine." Jimin finally gave in, not in the mood to think why Taehyung was so infatuated with his bed.

"Thank you Jiminie." Taehyung flopped on the bed again.

"Weirdo." Jimin mumbled. He then hears his phone vibrated, glowing up to a new message. He unlocked his phone to read the message and smiles. Then shut down his computer and grabbed his hoody and bag. "Where are you going?" Taehyung questioned as Jimin went to the door.

"I'm going to the library to get my work printed out. It won't take long." Jimin assured him. "Your also going to see her right?" Taehyung asked and Jimin cheeks tinted pink. "Maybe?" Jimin bashfully said to his best friend. "Mmm...get me something to drink while you're out, please?" Taehyung asked, hoping for a yes. "If I happen to pass a vending machine then okay." Jimin said to him before going out and closing the door. "Have fun!" Taehyung yelled out.

Right after Jimin left, Taehyung got one of Jimin's pillows and he hold it tightly against his chest, taking in the lingering scent of Jimin. "I really wish I can hold you like this..."

Taehyung reasoning for being on Jimin's bed is because well...he really likes Jimin. Ever since well, forever. They've been together since middle school. They basically knew everything about each other. Likes, dislikes, you name it. Taehyung couldn't have asked for a better friend than Jimin. Even when Taehyung came out to him about being into both guys and girls, Jimin accepted him without a second thought. Though recently, Jimin has been crushing on some girl from one of his classes. He's been texting and talking to her these past couple of weeks and while Taehyung was a bit jealous, he was happy that his friend was happy, getting all flustered over someone. Even if that certain someone wasn't him.

A few minutes past and Taehyung was lost in thought when he heard the door open. It was Jimin obviously so Taehyung didn't bother to look up. The library was close by so he came back really quickly. "Welcome back. Did you brought me a drink?" Taehyung asked and the felt something cold on his neck, springing him up. "Here." Jimin said chuckling at Taehyung's reaction.

"Did you get your work printed out?" Taehyung asked as he opened up his drink.
"More or less, yeah." Jimin sat down next to Taehyung with a goofy grin on his face.

"What happened? I know that look on your face." Taehyung nudged at him. "I scored a date!" Jimin said to him, beaming at the fact that he finally asked the girl out. "Oh...oh! Congrats! It was about time." Taehyung said while sipping on his drink.

"Where are you taking her?"
"To the movies and some ice cream after words. God I'm so nervous and excited." Jimin ruffled his hair in excitement. "Calm down Jimin. Honestly, your so whipped for this girl. So, when is the date?" Taehyung asked as he put the drink down and lay down on the bed. "Friday." Jimin answered while doing the exact same thing Tae did. "I honestly don't want to fuck this up. I really want this to work." Taehyung just hummed as he speaks, just wanting to hear his voice. "I should probably get a head start and prepare myself." Jimin got up from his bed and started to look for some clothes to wear for his big date.

"You do that while I take a nap." Taehyung yawned and snuggled into one of Jimin's pillows. "Shouldn't you probably wash up first?" Jimin said to him while looking through his clothes, wondering what to wear. "Mmm...good point." Taehyung got up from Jimin's bed and went to his drawers to find some comfortable clothes. One he found what he was looking for and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Jimin was still looking for some clothes and he finally decided what to wear. Some black ripped jeans and blue and black flannel accompanied with some black combat boots. He separated them from the rest of the clothes and closed his closet. He sat down on his bed and grabbed his phone from his pocket to scroll through some social media.

While doing so, Taehyung got out of the bathroom and laid down on his bed this time. He grabbed a pillow so he can hug it and settled into the other one. "Wake me up before dark. I have some work to do." Taehyung said in a sleepy tone and Jimin chuckled at his sleepiness. "Then why not do it now and then sleep?" Jimin suggested. "Too sleepy. I'll probably get a lot of mistakes if I do it now." Taehyung retorted, eyes closing. "Alright. Sweet dreams then." Jimin headed to the table to clean up the cans they left. Before he knew it, Taehyung was sleeping peacefully, hugging the pillow tightly. It was a sleeping habit of his, holding on to something since he can't sleep without holding something or someone. Jimin found it rather cute. Jimin then went to his bed and laid there, excited for his date on Friday.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

a/n: finally after long consideration, i will make a fanfic that isn't a oneshot!! tho idk how long this will be but i'll make sure to update as soon as i get the chance lol. also excuse my typos if i have any, it's kinda late at night as i'm writing this. thank you for reading ˘͈ᵕ˘͈