dos

thursday/ 17

thursday/ 17

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

An alarm resounds in the dorm room, indicating Taehyung to get off from the bed and get dressed. He was class free today but he still needed to do some work, considering he didn't finish it yesterday and he was meeting up with someone in there dorm to study and hang out. Groaning, Taehyung lifted himself off his bed and checked the time. 11:34 am it read. Taehyung would easily just continue sleeping but he doesn't want any work pilling up, so he gets up and goes straight to the bathroom. He opened the facet and splashed his face with cold water, trying to wake himself up a bit to then grab his toothbrush and brush his teeth. When he finished, he went to grab his towel and takes a shower. After that, he got dressed up with a loose t-shirt, some jeans and a random pair of shoes.

Before he left, he found a note on the table with a sandwich there. He picked up the note and it read:

'I'm in class right now (obviously) and I got some spare time since I woke up earlier than usual so I made you a sandwich hehe. I'll be back soon.' — Jimin

"You didn't have too." Taehyung mumbled to himself before getting the sandwich, his bag and something to drink to head to the dorms in the third floor. While walking through the hall, he ate his sandwich happily. He thought about what Jimin is probably doing in class right now. He was probably paying attention to the lecture but he could also be thinking about his date tomorrow, too excited to pay attention.

While being lost in his train of thought, he didn't realize that he already made it to his friend's dorm. He knocked at the door lightly, not wanting to cause a lot of noise. After he knocked, he heard some footsteps heading towards the door and he was greeted by his friend's dimpled smile.

"I thought you forgot about studying with me." his classmate said in an amusing tone. "I'm not that late, it's still morning." Taehyung retorted back. "Okay, okay. Anyway, come in." His friend opened the door for him and Taehyung went inside the familiar dorm. Two bed in each corner of the room—much like his and Jimin's dorm—only that it's decorated with various types of cactus, paintings and a bookshelf. He sat down on the floor near the table and placed his bag on there.

"So Namjoon-hyung..." Taehyung began. "What are we gonna study?" Taehyung questioned as Namjoon sat down on the other end of the small table. "Actually Tae, let's leave studying for later. I wanted to ask you about something." Namjoon said while looking at Taehyung in the eye. It was kinda intimidating. "A-about what?" Taehyung stuttered without looking at him, getting his drink from one of the pockets of his bag. "Jimin sent me a text yesterday." Taehyung almost choked on his drink, coughing a bit. "O-oh." Taehyung manage to say in the fit of coughs.

"Taehyung, are you sure about this? We both know you're head over heels for him, how do you even feel about this?" Namjoon asked him and Taehyung finally looked at Namjoon in the eye. "I'm in no position to tell Jimin who he should date or go out with. It's his choice not mine. If he's happy about his choice then I'll support him no matter what." Taehyung reassured him with a stern look. "Okay. That's all I needed to hear." Namjoon crossed his arms. "I just wanted to see if your fine with this." Namjoon said to him. "It's not whether I'm fine or not because yeah, I felt a bit sad knowing that Jimin may get into a relationship, but like I said, if Jimin is happy then I'm happy."

Taehyung finally said and that seemed to be enough to end the topic all together. "Now, can we study a bit now? I'm kinda lost with this problem I have in Physics." Taehyung picked up his bag to grab his portfolio. "Fine. Let's get to it."

-

When Jimin got out of his last class of the day, he got a text from one of his older friends, asking if he wanted to grab lunch together since he'll be all alone, his treat. Jimin type in a quick text saying yes and headed to the lunch area on campus. 

When he got there, he looked around to see if he can find and from the distance, he sees someone waving at him at one of the tables. He walked towards his friend and sat down with him. "You bought me lunch before hand, huh?" Jimin looked down on the table to see some fast food on display. "I know, I'm the best." His friend said to him, patting himself in the back. "If you say so Yoongi." Jimin picked up a chicken nugget and dipped it on some sweet sauce. Yoongi gave him a harsh glare. "Yoongi-hyung." Jimin corrected himself. "Much better." Yoongi started to eat as well.

"Actually, now is the perfect time to tell you something." Jimin said before eating the chicken nugget. "I scored a date with the girl I liked for almost a year!" Jimin beamed at him, failing at containing his goofy smile.

"Mmm." Yoongi hums a reply, eating one of the fries. "Congrats." Yoongi then picked up his soft drink.

"Hey, be more enthusiastic about it!" Jimin said while sipping on his own drink.
"Woohoo." Yoongi applaud at him a little bit before picking up a chicken nugget.
"I would be more enthusiastic but right now, I need to eat and go do some assignments." Yoongi took his phone to look at the time. "And it looks like I need to get going." He picked up his bag and started packing his food on to the paper bag. "But I literally just got here. You really gonna leave me all alone?" Jimin gave him an exaggerated pout. "At least I bought you some food. I would stay but I really want to get all my work done before it starts pilling up. Anyway, I'll see you later." Yoongi ran off, leaving Jimin all alone. He just began to eat again when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He grabbed it to see the screen lit up with a message and grins a little bit.

from: 💓
what do you think i should wear tomorrow??

Jimin typed in a quick reply, maybe a little too quickly.

to: 💓
just wear something comfortable c:

from: 💓
i'll take your word then

Jimin locked his phone and placed it on the table, not able to control the goofy grin on his face. He really was excited for his date, more than he would've thought.

He finished his food and walked back to the building where his shared dorm is. When he got there and opened the door. Taehyung wasn't here yet. He was probably out with a friend Jimin thought. He took off his shoes and hanged his bag. He walked towards his bed and laid down, wondering how the date will turn out. He wanted it to be perfect obviously, hand in hand, lots of giggles, shy touches, all of the things he would normally see on a daily basis with couples on campus.

Just when Jimin was about to drift off, the door opened. "I'm back." Taehyung chirped as he was taking off his shoes.

"Welcome back." Jimin said in a sleepy tone. "Did I wake you up?" Taehyung went to his own bed. "No, though I was about to fall asleep." Jimin rubbed his eyes a bit.

"Oh, sorry then." Taehyung said as he was scrolling on his phone. "It's okay." Jimin rubbed his eyes.

"Say Tae..." Jimin turned his head to look at Taehyung. Taehyung hummed a response, telling him that he was listening. "Do you think I'll do good on this date?" Jimin asked him. He was probably tired of hearing him talk about it but he really did not want to mess this up. "Are you kidding me. Jimin you're like the nicest person ever. Of course you'll do fine." Taehyung reassures him.

"You think so?"
"Jimin, I know. Your the like the epiphany of niceness. You just don't realize it." Taehyung said while adjusting himself into a more comfortable position.

"You'll do great. I know it." Taehyung added at the end. "Thanks Tae." Jimin said to him while now looking at the ceiling.

"I hope I don't mess this up."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

a/n: this chap was kinda a filler and i'm not that proud of it lol. sorry if there are any typos (i'm horrible at proof reading so my sister does it for me hehe). thank you for reading and have a nice day/night (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)

(also crystal snow is?? so?? beautiful?? i??nearly?? cried???)