Ch. 17 ~ How unfair it's just our luck

"Ross, wake up, wake up." I heard Laura's angelic voices gently nudge.

"Laura, babe give me a second." With my eyes closed, a grabbed her hand.

"Eww, Ross what the fudge?" 

That wasn't Laura's voice. My eyes shot open, and I saw my sister who looked nothing like Laura.

I scratched the back of my neck, "Oh um, Rydel sorry."

She smirked, "It's okat baby bro. We all know you're in love with Laura.

I felt my face grow hot but i didn't deny it. She laughed before turning to leave. "Be ready in 15 minutes, we have rehearsals."

i groaned, "How many hours did I sleep this time?"

"7," she replied. "It's 7:00 right now."

I groaned before stepping into the shower.

~~

Laura's POV

"Okay, Laura so your outfit is in the dressing room. We're so excited your going to be in the vamps next video."

I grinned, "yeah, me too."

When I finally arrived at the dressing room, I took one look at my outfit and gulped.

"There is  no way I'm putting--." I protested

"Sorry miss, you're contract bound."

Scowling, I looked at the scimpy shirt that was probably shorter than a bra and the shorts with the overshadow and put it on. 

I hated it, but it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. "Let's go get this over with."

~~~

When the video was finally over, i looked at my phone again.

Snapchat from: Ross Lynch. It was a picture of him singing and the caption read "Here Comes Forever Baby."

I smiled and selected the picture of my singing Parachute and wrote the caption, "You're my parachute."

~~~

Rydel's POV

"So Rydel, what do you wanna do tomorrow," Ratliff asked me. We were laying side by side on the couch my head rested on his chest. It was close to midnight but it was the only time we "friends got to talk to each other."

"I dunno, don't we have rehearsals." I complained.

"Riker didn't tell you. We have a 2 day break and we're going back to California. We're going to surprise both of them."

"Are you serious?" I said excitedly. "Yay."

"Shh, don't let him know." He said twirling my hair.

We both started singing together, "Don't them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be."

* Hey guys, can you comment your favorite chapter of the story below! Thanks! Don't forget to vote/comment. The goal is 6 comments and 15 votes*