Ch. 18 ~ broken

"Laura, keep your eyes closed."  Vanessa whined.

"You have a blindfold over my eyes, and your hands are clamped over that. I think I'll be fine," I complained

"I know," she gave in. "But I'm so excited, oh my goodness." She squealed.

"I'm scared," I muttered. 

She laughed, "Oh Laura."

She pulled the blindhold as I saw the Lynches pull a blindfold off Ross.

"Oh my gosh," I cried jumping into his arms. 

"Laura," he shrieked and slung me around.

He pressed his lips to mine, and I didn't even protest. There were no fireworks, nothing cliche. I didn't know what I felt but I knew I never wanted this to stop.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw everyone smirking at us but in that moment I didn't care. 

"Remind me why we aren't dating,"  he whispered pressing his lips to my forehead.

"I honestly don't remember." 

I watched as his eyes lit up.

"We aren't going to date,  Ross. Austin & Ally was renewed."

He groaned, "We'll argue later. I have one day in Cali and I'm going to spend it with my Cali girl.

~

"A picnic under the stars followed by dancing under the stars. A perfect day for a perfect lady" Ross flirted.

I giggled, "someone's going to recognize us."

He pulled out ridiculous hats, scarves, sunglasses,and wigs "no, they won't."

~

I giggled, as we came out of the bathroom dressed up. I was in a purple wig, really large sunglasses, a yellow beanie, and  polka dot scarf. 

Ross wore a spiked, yellow wig, tiny grandma glasses, a magicians wig and a green scarf. Basically,  we were both unrecognizeable. 

~

"Wanna dance?' Ross bowed at me.

"I'd love too."

He took my hand and we swirled me around happily.

"Don't drop me," I warned.

"Do you trust me that little?" He questioned pretending he was broken hearted.

I raised an eyebrow, "do you really want me to answer that?"

He dipped me backwards, "Do you trust me?"

I looked into his warm, hazel eyes and swallowed, "yes."

We danced till midnight, and it was one of the best days of my life. I didn't know it then, but it would be the last time I saw Ross for a very long time.

~OOH, CLIFFHANGER. SORRY GUYS. GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY "SHATTERED, "AN AUSTIN AND ALLY (AUSLLY LOVE STORY."

~The goal is 23 votes and 5 comments~

~*your favorite Lynch/ Ratliff* is dancing with you. He knows your just a fan but he doesn't care. He's in love with you. His lips come so close to yours but he doesn't kiss you.

Vote/ comment so you can home with me, he whisperes ~