Jelsa Forever

Chapter One

Elsa's P.o.v

   its been 6 months since i had revealed my powers. I had gotten used to showing my powers from keeping them secret for so long. Slowly, i started to regain my sisterhood and friendship with anna. Kristoff soon proposed to anna and of course she said yes.

   I sat silently on my bed reading my book. it was one of my old favorites, Rapuzel. i had thought to myself "mmmhmm Rapunzel found love when she was locked away. i was locked away". then something echoed in my mind. "will anyone ever love me?"

     the words echoed through my mind until i heard a knock on the door.

"Elsa, its me anna." anna said as her voice whispered through the thick wood door.

"Come in" i said as i closed my book.

she entered the room wearing her green dress much like the one she wore to my coordination, except it had longer sleeves and was a darker shade of green. she looked worried.

"Hi anna, come here." as i patted the spot next to me on my bed.

"What's wrong" i said playfully trying to lift her spirits

She let out a sigh and started "Elsa its about the kingdom. you cant be a queen without a king."

She continued "Gerda, our head maid, and I have chosen some princes to come and meet with you and possibly talk about marriage."

I was shocked. I had to get married!

I didnt want to get married not yet and definitely to someone i don't love.

(A/N) Thanks for reading my first chapter. I hope you really liked it!!!!!! uhhh i am so exited (even though I'm writing it) i have a serious obsession with jelsa. ill update it every so often maximum 5 days.

     ~jelsafan101