Chapter 9: Taken

Jacks P.o.v

we sat there for hours talking about Pitch, our powers and the other guardians.

"well they all sound great. bunny, tooth, and sandy. too bad i couldn't get to meet them, although i really want to meet them all its getting late."she said with disappointment.

"are you ready to go jack?" she asked.

"yeah, sure anytime your ready." i stated

"ok north its time to go. see you soon." she said stating her goodbye.

we headed out the door when north pulled me to the side and quickly said "remember pitch is still after her, so still be on lookout."

i nodded and caught up with elsa. once we were outside she put her hands around my neck and we flew.

after about fifteen minutes i saw something in the distance. it was black. i ignored it because i thought it was a bird, but as we got closer i saw black sand. there was only one thing made up of black sand. Nightmares.

"hold on tight elsa!" i said as i got ready to attack.

i charged towards the nightmares freezing everyone i saw.

suddenly elsa screamed "watch out!" as she took her arm of my shoulder to freeze an arrow coming towards us. unfortunately she lost her grip on her other arm and fell off my back.

i tried to fly to her but the nightmares got there before me. they started to consume her until they both disappeared and everything was silent

"elsa...." i began to sob

(A/N) sorry so short. update when i get home! :)

   ~jelsafan101