Chapter 12: captured (part 2)

Jacks P.o.v

Our plan was simple.

1. Find pitches secret hideout

2. sneak in yhetis

3. surprise attack

4. get elsa

5. finish pitch once and for all

"does everyone get the plan?" said north

"Yes, but what if we cant get all the yhetis down? or-" i nervously said starting to panic.

Bunny hopped over to me "woah dude calm down. i mean you haven't showered in days nor, eaten, and you been questioning the plan all day! your the most nervous one here!" he yelled

Tears filled my eyes but didn't spill

"I- I-. its just that" I took a deep breath

" i should have told you guys this a long time ago but, elsa and i are, are-"

"just spit it out man!" bunny exclaimed

"Elsa and i are together!" i blurted

everyone gasped. i pulled out a little black box from my hoodie pocket. i opened the box and pulled out a ring made of ice with a blue sapphire stone carved into a rose in the middle.

"i was going to ask her to marry me but then....." i trailed of

Tooth's face was confused "but didn't you just meet the girl?

"Well my mom always told me when you find true love, you know it in your heart." i explained

Her face now had her usual cheery smile.

"well lets go find them then"Said north

As we set off, all my sadness turned to anger. we were going to get elsa back NO MATTER WHAT!

-3 hours later-

we finally found it. it was in an open field, a little broken bed covering a big hole.

as soon as north opened the portal to get the yhetis through the ground started to shake and the wind started to pick up.

in seconds we were surrounded by black sand. the black sand started spinning. it spinned so much that it was like a tornado sucking up everything.

one by one we were all being sucked up by the tornado except me. i was in the middle watching my friends fly around till they were gone.

the tornado stopped and everything was quiet. i was standing there alone. my friends were nowhere to be seen.

"it feels awful to be alone doesn't it" a man with a white suit and gloves on said. (hans)

"who are you?" i asked raising my staff up at him.

"i am the one who has elsa." he laughed

In anger i shot ice at him, but he dodged it with black sand. then he disappeared and was replaced with more sand that came raging towards me.

the sand made me fall back into the dark hole. i let my grip loose on my staff and dropped it and the darkness consumed me as i fell.