omg I'm actually doing this #2

SAKI POV

Omg did naruto just call me pretty? wow OK I guess I should play along "hi your not to bad yourself😘" I said in a cool/cute/sexy voice (BTW she doesn't have an IV cord or anything she's pretty much just lying on a regular old hospital bed) he mega blushed and helped me out of bed we signed out of the hospital and hung out. Even though it felt like a date...... you know what I think I actually like him and I'm gonna confess today!.....I can't believe I'm actually doing this......... "H-hey naruto I kinda like-" I couldn't finish he kissed me! And again I really liked him so I kissed him back. And just to my luck sakura saw the whole thing and had her mouth soooo wide open I could fit a boat into it....you know what ima try be nice to sakura this time you know see how things work out. I just pretended she wasn't there tho "-you." I ended the confession after we stoped "I really like you to... wait sorry I didn't catch your name" he said all goofy and emberased "it's fine my name is Rapido." I said putting my arms around his neck "well I was gonna ask umm....can you um...I mean do you want to ummm................. uuuu....da...te. .?"he said in the weakest voice ever "of course I would! I love you naruto." I said I know cliche but whatever "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BUT I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHAT KIND OF WORLD IS THIS?!?!?!" It was sakura. I acted like I didn't know her "naruto who is that?" I asked him "oh it's just sakura. She's probably jelous that she wasn't my girlfriend or something. Not a big deal." He said. PFFFFFFT HAHAHHAHAH! JELOUS!? HAHHAHAHH! Haha..ha. oh jeez that was halarious. only in your lucid dreams naruto. Only in your lucid dreams. "You like her don't you." I said flatly while squinting my eyes at him in 'anger'. "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! I DON'T LIKE HER NOW WAY NOT NOW NOT EVER!!!!!!!" He said while panicking "it's fine if you liked her in past just DON'T cheat on OK? " I said then I kissed him on the cheek "oh and can I please stay at your place tonight  I don't have anywhere els to stay.