Episode 1 (Starting of flashback)

The story begins with 2 girls dressed in bridal attire sitting in a room and it is evident from their facial expressions that both are very sad and depressed.

1st Girl (thinking) - God,why did this happen with me ?? I know that I am a bit flirtatious but why god why did you have to punish me like this ??

2nd girl (thinking) - God I have always believed in you,I have always worshipped you and you have always fulfilled all my wishes but this time why are you giving me such pain. why are you separating me from my Omkaraji when you know that I only love him and I cannot marry someone else and specially I cannot marry this person who loves my sister.

1st girl (thinking) - God,I only love Sahir and I cannot accept someone else as my husband and specially I cannot accept someone else who is the love of my sister.

While they were thinking all this,the door of the room opened and one lady came in.

Lady - Ishana and Ishika (Gauri) quickly get ready as the baraat is on its way

and after saying this the lady goes out.

Ishana (turning towards Ishika) - Arre yaar,Chotii I cannot marry Omkara you know na that I love Sahir.

Ishika (Gauri) - Arre Di !! What do you think,that I am dying to marry Sahir,I already know that you love him and you also know that I love Omkaraji but what to do ?? Should we break our parents heart to get our own happiness.

Ishana - No,I know its not right but how can I control my heart (looking up) Hey bhagwan why are you doing this with us ??

Ishika (Gauri) - I wish Di,we hadnot met with these boys 6 months ago then all this problems would not have occured.

Flashback (6 months ago)

A house is shown and inside it is shown that all the elders are sitting together.

Dadi (Kalyani Singh Oberoi) - Hmm...so,what do you all think about this ??

Tej (Sahir and Omkara's dad) - Maa,everything is okay but...

Dadi - But...what ??

Jhanvi (Sahir and Omkara's mom) - Maa,don't you think that we should first ask Sahir and Om about this ??

Dadi - Thik hai if you all think that we should first talk with the boys then lets call them.(Dadi sees that Sanaya is passing by and she calls her)Arre Sanaya please come here...

Sanaya (Sahir and Omkara's sister) - Ji Dadi ??

Dadi - Arre please go and call your brothers .Sanaya goes and calls them.

Sahir and Omkara comes there.