Episode 2 (Meeting of Sahana and Rikara)

FLASHBACK CONTINUES

After Sahir and Omkara get to know that who is Ishika (Gauri) and Ishana they decide to go and meet them.

Omkara - So,Lets go Bhai and meet our would be wives.

Sahir - Haan chalo let's go and meet them and they proceed towards them.

Sahir goes towards the water foundation but suddenly stops in his way as he sees that some boys have surrounded Ishika (but in reality she is Ishana).

Sahir (thinking) - I think Ishika is in trouble,I need to help her.Sahir rushes towards Ishana but he gets stunned when he sees that Ishika (reality-Ishana) holds the collar of one boy.

Ishana - (talking to the boy) - Do you think I am so weak that I will listen to your nonsense.For your find information mister raging is legally a crime and if I report to the Dean you all will be expelled within a minute so,mind it never ever again rag anyone or else you will see the worst side of me.

The boys get afraid after seeing this behaviour of Ishana and they quickly flee from there.

Sahir (thinking) - Arre Baap Re !! What type of girl Dadi has choosen for me,she knows na that I want one mature,smart and shy type of girl....but this girl is so different and daring but haan she is nice and she has really impressed me in this first meeting so,lets see what happens in the future.

Suddenly Ishana notices that Sahir is looking at her.

Ishana - Oye Hello !!! What do you want ?? Why are starring at me ??

Sahir (coming out of his trance) - Woh...nothing...its really brave of you that you faced this boys.

Ishana - Haan,I know and she turns to go away.

Sahir - Hmm...by the way I am Sahir and you are....

Ishana (thinking) - I think this boy is interested in me aur ho bhi kui na I am really pretty and he is also handsome but should I tell my name to a complete stranger.He doesnot look like a psycho or like a stalker but last time because of my flirting one psycho had started disturbing me and for that papa scolded me so much...no,no,I cannot take a chance.

Sahir - Hello !! I asked your name.

Ishana (turning towards Sahir) - My name is Ishu Bose.

Sahir (thinking) - Ishu but her name is Ishika right ?? Oh yes I remember dad said that ki Ishika ko short karke sab Ishu bolte hain so,maybe thats why she is telling her name as Ishu...

Before Sahir could say anything else the bell rings and Ishana goes away.

Sahir - Arre,Arre wait.Oh no where is this girl going ?? I think she is going to her class then,chalo...I should also go to my class.

WHILE ON THE OTHER SIDE...

Omkara goes towards Ishika (Gauri) thinking that she is Ishana but he gets stunned after seeing her.Ishika (Gauri) was sitting on the bench and she was reading a book.

Omkara (thinking) - What is this ?? Arre what type of girl  Dadi has chosen for me,she knows that I like modern and stylist girls but who is this ?? This girl is a full traditional type of girl and moreover she loves reading.Oh my god Who is this ?? par chalo koi nehi pretty toh hai so,lets go and meet her.

Omkara goes and sits beside Ishika (Gauri).

Omkara - Hi !!

Ishika (Gauri) looks towards Omkara and again goes back to her reading.

Omkara (thinking) - Arre she again went back to her reading.

Omkara holds up his hands and waves it infront of Ishika (Gauri).