The After-Math

Yellow's P.O.V

I woke up in what looked to be the Viridian Forest, but its all destroyed. Then a Pikachu came from behind a burnt tree...., "ChuChu?" I asked, it looked at me than ran, I began to chase after it until it lead me to "Viridian City....... but what happened?" I asked looking around, the gym was torn to the ground the Pokémon center. Urns to a crisp and the pokemart the roof was on the ground and all the windows were smashed..... "ChuChu what happened....." I asked her, "Pika!!!" she yelled at me "what's wrong..." I asked seeing the scared look on her face, "Pika!!!!!!" she yelled at me again. "oh, ok.. let me" I said starting to use my powers......... I heard nothing. "w-what's happening?" I said looking at ChuChu with a worried look, "Pika!!!!" she yelled at me for a third time...."ChuChu!, my powers went working and I haven't even the slightest idea what happened!" I yelled back at her "Pika....." I heard her say quietly, "I can tell you" I heard a familiar voice say I turned around and saw a body emerge from the shadows......

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So........ who's enjoying this story!!!, I know I am so I'm also going to try to post Ch.4 as well because this one is short....