What now

Pre Authors Note: Just came up with the plot for the G/S/C book now all I need is a title for the story

Yellow's P.O.V

I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in, I looked over at Red it looked as if he didn't move at all last night, "when he wakes him up I have so many questions I want to ask" I said to myself quietly. "if he wakes up..." I heard Green say, "Oh um good morning, ....what do you mean" I asked him " it seams as if Red is in a coma...." Green told me. "What do you mean?..." I asked him, "I mean Red isn't waking up until we can get him some professional help" He said to me, I looked at Red and then I about stood up from the chair I was sitting in, then I noticed ChuChu was sleeping at my feet..... I stood up trying to avoid waking her up...which I failed to do "Pika...." I heard her say waking up, "sorry ChuChu, go back to sleep" I told her. She shook her head meaning 'no', "ok ChuChu if you want to" I responded, she then looked at Red and I could tell she was thinking of Pika. She then looked at me with a worried face...."I don't know if I should ChuChu.." I told her knowing she wanted me to release Pika. "I don't think he would be mad..." Green told me, "ok...I guess," I reached into Reds bag trying to find Pika's pokeball, I pulled out the first one I found,"....Saur..." I put that one back in the bag, then pulled out another,"poli...." I put that one back as well, and pulled out another one, "here we are...go Pika!" I called out "Pika" I heard him say, he looked at ChuChu and his face lit up along with ChuChu's.

It felt good to see them happy, but I was still worried for Red.... "Green is there anything we can do to help Red...." I asked him, "yeah but it's to dangerous" he responded, "what is it?, I can probably handle it....." I told him, "you would have to travel to Pewter city and get help..." Green told me, "not so hard..." I responded, "except, for the Team Rocket grunts everywhere.." He added. "Then I'll think of something....." I told him.