chapter 2(re writing)

hey it's me again:) i hope you'll enjoy this chapter more than the first it was a short on but this on will be longer and i dedicate this chapter to hanna-vo because she is an amazing writer and editor. sorry this is not yet edited but it will be soon! like/fan/vote/tweet

chapter two

Craig's POV

i woke up and found it hard to stand that my dream last night was a dream. i dreamt of her again since i met her three days ago and i almost died when she came up to my desk yesterday with her hair perfectly straightened hanging ove her shoulders, skinny jeans hugging every curve on her legs, and the way her tank showing just the right amount of skin, and non smudged eye liner and full lashes. but it just got all better when she actually talked to me! i was so embarassed that i didn't know what a spanish english dictionary was and turned so red on my way back to the front. thank god she didn't notice. and it just clicked in my head that today i was going to try to make her mine. Isabeu. Me. me and Isabeu.

when i got to school i tried to hide that i was ecited about something because i hadn't even told lexi that i felt for isabeu. man she was always on my mind.

"Craig!" ugh it was lexi i really wasn't in the mood for her to notice anything.

"hey, wassup?"i asked.

"nothing. whats up with you; you seem so happy" she asked suspiciously.

"oh nothing just happy"

"okay" she said not beleiving me.

once we got to class i put my books in my desk, pulled out my black berry and went to search. i found her and went to her pictures and just starred. and just then to my luck; she walked in blew a bubble with her gum while texting on her way to her desk, and started texting some more. i hope she wasn't texting a guy. and just so no other guy can get her i made my mind to make her mine before any other guy could take her away from me. i walked up to the side of her desk, sighed, put my phone in my back pocket, and leaned with both my hands on her desk.

"hey isabeu i have a question for you." i stated sort of quiet.

"sorry, what?" she asked blushing. i wonder why she was blushing and then i felt the heat rising to my face too.

suddenly i was to nervous.

"um nothing." i quickly said and walked away.

i didn't think asking her out would be so hard because i've asked out so many other girls before, but that's the thing. it was hard. damn hard.

as the day went on i kept trying to at least get closer to her in some way but she would just keep on ignoring me. man that girl will be the death of me but as long as i get her in the end i dont care. and i realized i feel more than a like for her but more what i felt was love and i knew it right away once i thaught of that word that's what i was feeling was love. complete total love.

after school i went to my bus still thinking about isabeu. as kathryn walked on i hoped that isabeu would walk on behind knowing that they're best friends. and to my luck she did. was it just me or was i getting lucky today? so i picked up my bag and sat in the seat across from her.

"hi" i said with my trade mark charm smile.

"i can't stand to live without you," i whispered "we'll gradually start hanging out more and then i'll ask you out and i won't let lexi do anything because if she does she'll hear from me. now let me walk you to kathryns?" i asked and she nodded.

we walked with our finger intertwined her head down still blushing and caught myself staring down at her and felt the heat rise up to my face. once we rached kathryn's door she let go to open the door we took off our shoes and walked into the living room and i pulled beu close to me and i was about to kiss her when i saw a guy standing behind her when i looked over her shoulder and stopped in my tracks. i felt heat rise up to my cheeks when i saw that it was james gordon, kathryn's boyfriend, with the most shocked expression on his face and he droped his pop on the hard wood floor. just then isabeu decided to turn around.

"please don't tell anyone about this!" we both begged at the same time.

"why should i not?" he asked