Chapter 4

"Jake" Is all I say.

I Stand up and so does jake then I sprint over to him.

"Dad?!?" I scream to him

"Bridget?" He says Turning in my direction.

"Oh my god dad" I say as I get to where he is "I thought you were dead"

"No my plane was. Lost on a Indonesian island for years and they just found us.

Just then jake came up next to me.

"Oh who's this fellow" said my dad

"Oh remember jake, well were dating."

"Oh I remember you very nice so where's your mother" he asks

I look up to jake as I tear up and hug him as I softly cry into his shirt. as he hugs me back he says "she was...murdered yesterday"

"That's terrible I just" he says then fast walks away

While I am still tucked into him he picks me up and slowly walks me over to where our bags were, pick them up, and walk to his car.

He gently places me into the passenger seat of his car. closes the door and walks back into the school.

I have no clue what he is doing but I'm in no shape to be going to school. I don't know why I came in the first place.

"I got us out of school today" he says as he opens the door

I was curled up on the seat and he leaned over and gently kissed the top of my head then started to drive back to his house.

"Both my parents are at work" he said as he Carried me up to his bedroom and placed me on his bed. I propped myself up on my elbow and said "what do ya wanna do"

"Well we could make a pillow fort"

When he said that I jumped up and literally just hugged him. then I looked up and said "I would love that"

We grabbed every pillow and blanket in his house and built our fort.

When we finished he grabbed his laptop and we watched movies on nexflixs and I feel asleep while leaning we snuggled.

I woke up to the sound of jake talking to his mom.

"How are we gonna tell her" said jake

"I don't know I've never had to tell someone who killed their mother especially since it was one of her closest friends"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry it's so short :/

-mariedani7