letter

This was to easy. the first death, my wife was an easy one. I just walked up behind her. I attacked her and that was it. I used a knife from skylers house though so my finger prints were not on it.

The next deaths were, I believe there names were Emma and Nate. found them in the park by them selves attacked them and placed them in that barn for Bridget to find them.

Next, Nicole was my favorite. I went to her house when she was alone . I found her a little drunk so that made it a lot more easy. I walked up to her and since she was drunk she didn't see me coming and I just stabbed her right in the heart. then I brought her back to my house and placed her on one of the beds in my room. I still don't know how those two friends of Bridget found her though.

That boyfriends mother death was quick and easy I sliced her neck and then I was gone.

Next, I think his name was Colin. easy, same way as Nicole except he wasn't drunk. he was a little harder. but then I never thought Bridget would go back to the house. that's why they were all there. but she did find them.

Next, skyler was in the woods behind her house when I slipped next to her and sliced her throat and left that note.

Jakes dad, I thought would be easy. I sliced his throat then somehow Bridget found me. that didn't ruin everything though. I tried to chase them but I passed out in my car for a few minutes and they got away. I went back to my motel room since only they knew about me and they didn't know where I lived. at least that's what I thought.

When they came to my house I was not expecting them to find me but they did. I tried to kill Bridget there and then but her stupid boyfriend had to push her out of the way so I just stabbed her calf.

I left and ran to a man who had horrible hearing. his name was charlie. Sweet old man. sad I had to kill him just incase.

After jake and Bridget found me I had to kill them then or I would have been cough obviously I killed jake first just to torture Bridget for what she did to me.

Then I just shot her , very easy

After I shot her I went upstairs then killed charlie.

After I write this I will be hanging my self in the barn but first I will be throwing this paper in a plastic bag into the forest. I don't know who will find it but when they do this murder mystery will finally be solved.

-Seth