Stranger Things

( your character is Will byers love interest: Mia)

Ok, today is the day i finally audition for stranger things. i'm really excited 😆 because this audition is the one i get to meet some of the cast for "better acting"  the duffer brothers say it's always good to audition with some of your maybe future Co-Star so you can see the full acting experience with you guys.

It's is now 9:00 in the morning and the audition is at 11:30 🕦 so i start getting ready so i can get breakfast 🥞 at Starbucks and still get to the audition in time.

After taking a nice hot shower 🚿
i get dressed and do a very simple makeup 💄 look!

i put this one and go down the stairs running to the door with my mom because it's already 10:40 and i still need to stop at starbucks

at starbucks i get a vanilla latte and a bagel and i eat it on the way to the audition building.

when i get there i see many people with scripts in their hands and reading it. some out loud and some quietly.
after the woman who is taking people to the audition room comes in to call one more person, you hear your name and stand up and follow her.

Inside the room.

when i get there  i see finn, Noah, Sadie, Millie and Natalia.
I look at them and they all smile but Noah is the only one the smiled and waved hi 👋
The duffer brothers told me to read the 4th page of the script which was the scene I am in the school halls and Will asks me to the snowball While Lucas and Max  are both helping him to surprise me.

Matt: ACTION!

Mia is walking down the hall when she sees many rose petals on the floor and Will Byers in a suit with a small box in his hands

Mia: Will!! What's this? are you going to ask someone to the snowball?

Will: Um, actually i am.

Mia: Who?!!
Will: Um, i don't now how to say this
Mia: Will... just say it!
Will: will you please go with me to the snowball.

He says really quick.

Mia:Will...
Will: Ok i know your gonna say no i'm sorry.
Mia: YES! I want to go with you Will!
Will: Oh! Thank You!
he says hugging her and on one knee he opens the box and puts a small ring on her finger.

Matt: CUT! Perfect. perfect. simply amazing. I LOVE YOUR ACTING Y/N
YOU'RE HIRED!