1 %

Your POV

Dude, this is it! I made it.
I am fricking part of the Stranger Things Cast!

I'm now in the car with my mom going back home. After I left the room the whole cast asked for my socials and added me on insta, snap and twitter. I am so happy i can't even explain!!

Y/N: Pinch me
Y/M/N: What?
Y/N: Pinch. Me.
Y/M/N: What do you mean?
Y/N: This has got to be a dream. Pinch me!
Y/M/N: Ok. *pinches you*
Y/N: I didn't really mean it 😂
Y/M/N: Ok whatever 😂 want to go to Taco bell or Mc Donald's?
Y/N: Mc Donald's sounds good. i say while i plug my phone in the aux cord and start playing Rockstar by Post Malone ft 21 Savage.
the song is blasting out and i sing along.
Y/N: I been fucking hoes and popping pillies man i feel just like a rock star ⭐️ 🤘🏼 🎶
Y/M/N: Watch Your language missy!
Y/N: yea yea sorry. i say but i continue singing the song and my mom looks at me once in a while with a mad face but still almost laughing at my stupid dances :)

Time skip to Their House.

After i run up the stairs to my room and turn on my computer 🖥 i get an email from the Duffer Brothers saying the date we're going to start filming, My script for the first scenes and the details of the First Official Stranger Things Cast and Crew party. i already have butterflies in my stomach and i just got hired.
This and the upcoming years are going to be the best years of my life, i can feel it.

After Printing the script the duffer brothers sent me I started rehearsing the lines because filming started in 2 weeks and I needed to be perfect and not get anything wrong.

After 3 hours of just rehearsing, I decided to go to sleep, cuz I was really tired and needed the sleep considering I didn't sleep last night because I was too nervous and excited for the audition.