3%

Your POV

after the kiss me and Noah got Really close. Like a really intense level of Close. We rehearsed a few more times with everybody and most of the time they would make us kiss. in this month i kissed Noah about 4 Times and those were the best 4 Kisses of my life. everytime we are alone our friends will always be saying we dated, and Noah and I always blushed. maybe he likes me? probably not. i can't believe i'm stupid enough to think The Noah Schnapp one day will like me.

Well, a girl can dream am right?
And oh how did i dream, A lot.

Noahs POV
"You cant do this!"
I was in Matts office and he said he wanted Will and Mia to have a big fight and only makeup in season three.
"I am not confirming anything yet Noah!" Matt said.
I got really annoyed with the news because I really liked Y/N and didn't want this to happen in anyway possible.
"What do you mean?" I asked Matt.
" I still need to talk to Ross and some other people. Calm down! " Matt answered.
I got a bit realived but still a little bad because if this happened it was going to be really annoying and I really wanted to be close to Y/N on set and in real life of course.
Matt told me I should just keep my cool and not mention this idea to anyone. God I am so pissed.

Your POV

I was really really bored. I decided to face time my friend, see if she has any plans today considering it was about 10 in the morning and we could go get lunch or something, but before I could go upstairs to get my phone my mom yelled my name as I was running up the stairs saying the house phone was ringing and I should pick it up for her cause she was "busy" watching TV.
"Hello?" I asked hoping it was one if my friends.
"Hi! Sorry to bother can I please speak to Y/N?" Said the womanly voice.
" Oh yea its me" I answered.
"Oh Good so listen honey, I'm Maria, Gaten's Mother. So he is here in the house with Noah. Noah Schnapp, and I was wondering if you wanted to tag along for lunch with them. How does that soynd?"
Oh my god oh my god I'm freaking out here. What should I say? SHUT UP JUST SAY YES BUT LOOK COOL.
"Um sure that would be cool" I say trying my best to look cool.
"OK great honey! We're picking you up in about an hour, be ready! Bye."

{AUTHOR'S NOTE}
Hey guys! I'm sorry for the short chapter, oh well im not that creative. But I am in a 2-3 weeks trip and I literally have nothing to do here so expect more chapters! I promise they will be long ones :)
LOVE U GUYS!

500 Words.